You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I still smile when I see them saying this unicorn stadium will cost £350m-£400m.

They've clearly only 'suspended' dealings with usmanov rather than cancel them because they think when this crisis blows over, they can simply re start the agreements.

That could depend on usmanov wanting to re start them never mind how far in the future would that be.

It also depends on whether other companies will associate with Everton after this given their business dealings.

Chelsea will be different when sold but Everton have only suspended the deals in the hope that this all blows over. Its clear that Usmanov was involved in appointing Rafa and Lampard but still pretends to have nothing to do with them. 

Would any company want the bad PR of being associated with them?. Might have something to do with Cazoo having no interest in renewing their deal with them. 

The price if that stadium will be nowhere near £350m to £400m. That was what they costed it at six years ago and the price of everything has increased in the world. Also they can't get a favourable loan off Usmanov or Liverpool City Council so will have to approach a bank, probably in another country who will shaft them on the interest rate. They will also be viewed as a risk given their poor finances and now their reduced income. 

15 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They were so happy once.

Screenshot_2022-03-05-12-05-24-07_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Did you cut out the bit where he says how much it would be worth if they win it?

Spoilsport!

15 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I still smile when I see them saying this unicorn stadium will cost £350m-£400m.

They've clearly only 'suspended' dealings with usmanov rather than cancel them because they think when this crisis blows over, they can simply re start the agreements.

That could depend on usmanov wanting to re start them never mind how far in the future would that be.

Despite the inconvenience of having his UK assets frozen, he could be thanking his lucky stars that these sanctions give him the perfect opportunity to get out of his involvement with them and have someone else to blame so he's not the bad guy. But nobody even knows how long this war will last, or how long the sanctions will last. With their 'suspension', they would appear to be of a mind that it may only be 6-12 months and then they'll be back on track, business as usual. Once again, either way, they could be in for a very nasty shock.

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's great the way a few of them carry on the conversation about the prospects for a new owner before they catch on that this has been posted. You can almost see the "wait! What?" double takes.

Dave doubles down on it, of course.

Screenshot_2022-03-05-11-11-46-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Not sure xreyuk is right about DaveK being a bigger bellend than we could imagine. To steal from Han Solo, I can imagine quite a bit.

I fucking love that GOT forum ……….

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £5m
Presume you weren't here during the 70s when the rs were winning everything in sight.... you'd have shot yourself by now. Understand how you feel but in the end there's more important problems to worry about as opposed to wall pushing rs scum plastics having a go at us
But to be fair they were actually quality then and that was before all the tourists supported them and the game was fairer. They are almost certainly taking PEDS, and everything is designed to help them win. In the past the European cup was good as it was the luck of the draw, now it's designed to ensure they go through. They had much better teams in the past yet didn't destroy teams like they do now, how they haven't been investigated along with City is anyone's guess. How have their front 3 played consistently with any major injuries, without being rested yet they've still managed to score week in week out is suspicious. No other team has had that luck in the history of football.

8 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I fucking love that GOT forum ……….

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £5m
Presume you weren't here during the 70s when the rs were winning everything in sight.... you'd have shot yourself by now. Understand how you feel but in the end there's more important problems to worry about as opposed to wall pushing rs scum plastics having a go at us
But to be fair they were actually quality then and that was before all the tourists supported them and the game was fairer. They are almost certainly taking PEDS, and everything is designed to help them win. In the past the European cup was good as it was the luck of the draw, now it's designed to ensure they go through. They had much better teams in the past yet didn't destroy teams like they do now, how they haven't been investigated along with City is anyone's guess. How have their front 3 played consistently with any major injuries, without being rested yet they've still managed to score week in week out is suspicious. No other team has had that luck in the history of football.

Looks like the RS have bribed all the medical staff as well.

It's brilliant when we keep winning, you get to enjoy supporting your own team and think about winning things at the end of the season.

Also you know every win completely ruins their weekends and then they have to go on GOT to make up some batshit mental scenarios to give them some comfort.

Of course, what these knobs don’t realise (because they watch our games but don’t pay attention) is that we compress play and retain possession so that our players actually cover less ground than you think they do. Hence the reason some opposition players have greater running/ground covered stats.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Of course, what these knobs don’t realise (because they watch our games but don’t pay attention) is that we compress play and retain possession so that our players actually cover less ground than you think they do. Hence the reason some opposition players have greater running/ground covered stats.

The difference in watching our game and that Leicester V Leeds game was something else. Leicester and Leeds couldn't string more than 2 consecutive passes together and give it away constantly with bad mistakes and poor technique.

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Not sure xreyuk is right about DaveK being a bigger bellend than we could imagine. To steal from Han Solo, I can imagine quite a bit.

"Our star, the sun, is more than 4 million kilometres in circumference.  It is just one of hundreds of billions of stars, many of them hundreds of times more massive, in our galaxy, the Milky Way, which is just one of trillions of galaxies in the incomprehensibly huge Universe.  And still, it is easier to understand the size of the Universe than to even imagine how big a bellend DaveK is."

Screenshot_2022-03-05-23-22-23-57_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

They really need educating on the whole wall pushing narrative they've created. If the only thing you have is tragedy manipulated by the context of making yourself feel hard done by in nearly 4 fucking decades! then its clear you've offered fuck all in all that time. Guess what! we were banned too and we were the ones with the shame at the centre of it all, how come we werent destroyed by it like they supposedly were. Fuck all to do with their own bad decisions. The fucking balls to say we are "always the victims". Their inferiority complex consumed them, now all they are is negativity and that shit attracts more of the same. I hope they go down, I hope they go down so they spend a season in a league that makes them feel good again, so they win games and remember what football is because I know far too many blues who I love, who in every other sense I want to see happy but fucking football of all things makes them nasty. Murderers I was fucking 4 years old go fuck yourself.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

It also depends on whether other companies will associate with Everton after this given their business dealings.

Chelsea will be different when sold but Everton have only suspended the deals in the hope that this all blows over. Its clear that Usmanov was involved in appointing Rafa and Lampard but still pretends to have nothing to do with them. 

Would any company want the bad PR of being associated with them?. Might have something to do with Cazoo having no interest in renewing their deal with them. 

The price if that stadium will be nowhere near £350m to £400m. That was what they costed it at six years ago and the price of everything has increased in the world. Also they can't get a favourable loan off Usmanov or Liverpool City Council so will have to approach a bank, probably in another country who will shaft them on the interest rate. They will also be viewed as a risk given their poor finances and now their reduced income. 

Indeed!

The price of Steel has risen by over 50 percent since 2017, the cost of Copper and Electrical cables will now significantly increase with the Sanctions.  I understand Styro foam and Balsa wood have remained stable and that may be the way to go.  Maybe recycle the wood from Goodison.....just not sure how they can realistically build that blag stadium of theirs.

In short, I just hope they go down and cease to exist ...Cunts!

• Upvote 4