You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Ferguson really knows how to play on the fans

Somehow he has got away without any blame for how shite they have been for years yet he has been there the whole fucking time nearly,. Same with Carrick at the mancs

Funny you should say that, collectively it is certainly so however when I speak to individual bloos most of them think he should be fired into space.

57 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Ferguson really knows how to play on the fans

Somehow he has got away without any blame for how shite they have been for years yet he has been there the whole fucking time nearly,. Same with Carrick at the mancs

It's remarkable he's convinced them he brings passion and let's the players know "what it means to play for Everton", yetnhe seems unable to get the point across while fulfilling his full time role and seems only capable of articulating this once he's temporary manager. As he's been there for so long, with so many managers, the one thing the players should never be lacking is "knowing what it means to play for Everton", yet it seems a constant criticism manager after manager. 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's remarkable he's convinced them he brings passion and let's the players know "what it means to play for Everton", yetnhe seems unable to get the point across while fulfilling his full time role and seems only capable of articulating this once he's temporary manager. As he's been there for so long, with so many managers, the one thing the players should never be lacking is "knowing what it means to play for Everton", yet it seems a constant criticism manager after manager. 

Add to that he was happy to strong arm both Everton and Newcastle when they sold him back and forth with wanting payoffs from both

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, suzy said:

Fair enough you haven’t been in here but how had you not heard he’d been sacked??

*shrug.gif*

I recently got so sick of the absolute trash that passes for football journalism and stopped reading it, so here is my only real source of new information,  or if a mate brings something up in conversation. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

A “serial winner” say the Daily Mail, whose journalists clearly don’t realise that he has been approached for the Ev job (and rejected it) multiple times over the last decade. 
You don’t have to win things to be a winner, but if you do plan on winning things maybe it’s best to keep rejecting Everton. 

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

*shrug.gif*

I recently got so sick of the absolute trash that passes for football journalism and stopped reading it, so here is my only real source of new information,  or if a mate brings something up in conversation. 

Fair enough! I think I even saw it on the ‘normal’ tv news!

1 hour ago, Ron B said:

A “serial winner” say the Daily Mail, whose journalists clearly don’t realise that he has been approached for the Ev job (and rejected it) multiple times over the last decade. 
You don’t have to win things to be a winner, but if you do plan on winning things maybe it’s best to keep rejecting Everton. 

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

The lad on Merseyside was saying it was because previous managers wouldn't allow him to say this.

Yes, I'm sure every single previous manager was fully against the idea of inspiring the players. 

And I'm assuming this was one of the saner ones?

They have that American whopper on there aswell for comedic effect.

• Upvote 1