You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I could literally watch that all night 

Tbf to them they are an absolute shambles from top to bottom

Half a billion to have them hovering just above the relegation zone.

11 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I was flicking channels and I accidentally caught a little bit of this gobshite's pre-match press conference. It was just a bunch of clichés about fighting. That really is all he's got.

I hope they keep him in post until the end of the season.

Lad on Merseyside was nearly in tears over him.

If Everton players dont know what it is to play for Everton, they do now.

Presumably he hasn't had a chance to impart such wisdom during the previous 3 years or so he has been assistant manager. 

44 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Tyrone Mings comments on the stuff being thrown by the Bloos:-

"Disgusting, really, but that's about all they've got, isn't it "

(I'm seriously warming to this cat.)

He speaks a lot better than he defends, that's for sure.

• Upvote 3

It's disgusting the way they get away with this type of behaviour. "Oh, it's just Everton fans having a moan." It's not though, is it? It's intimidation. They are ganging up on Kenwright and bullying him there. They did the same to Brands a few weeks ago. They were threatening Rafa's life in the summer; posting banners outside his house saying, "we know where you live".

They've made a fool of themselves over and over this season. The vandalism of the fan mosaic at Anfield was another example where they acted in a totally contemptible manner. They were pelting opposition players with objects the other day. 

When are The FA going to start handing out serious fines? They can't go around acting like dickheads just because they're shit and want a scapegoat for it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Boss said:

It's disgusting the way they get away with this type of behaviour. "Oh, it's just Everton fans having a moan." It's not though, is it? It's intimidation. They are ganging up on Kenwright and bullying him there. They did the same to Brands a few weeks ago. They were threatening Rafa's life in the summer; posting banners outside his house saying, "we know where you live".

They've made a fool of themselves over and over this season. The vandalism of the fan mosaic at Anfield was another example where they acted in a totally contemptible manner. They were pelting opposition players with objects the other day. 

When are The FA going to start handing out serious fines? They can't go around acting like dickheads just because they're shit and want a scapegoat for it. 

Compare it to the universal outrage when one of our dickheads threw a bottle at city's bus or when chelsea rent boys was sang at anfield both are dreadful and needed to stop but so does selective outrage, the last few years the bile we've had sung at us nobody condems it. You allow any vile abuse you welcome all of it. I've always hated fans yelling abuse at players you either wouldn't be so horrible to another person outside of that environment or you'd be to scared of the young athlete kicking you're arse one to one.

And here's to you, Mr Ferguson
The Devil club loves you more than you will know
Whoa, whoa, whoa
God bless you, please, Mr Ferguson
The Brick holds the bar for those who pay
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

The police'd like to know a little bit about you for their files
They've heard you like a bit of strangling
Look around you, all you see are wild and manic eyes
Stroll down County Road until you feel at home

And here's to you, Mr Ferguson
Whoa, whoa, whoa
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes
Put it in the cabinet with the cuckoo clock
It's a little secret, just the Ferguson's affray
Most of all, you've got learn to throw the kids

Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mr Ferguson
Whoa, whoa, whoa
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Pretending not to watch der Redshite
Cry about it, shout about it
When the wife has got to choose
Every way you look at this, she'll lose

Where have you gone, Pep Guardiola?
Bloo nation turns its bitter eyes to you
Woo, woo, woo
What's that you say, Mr Ferguson?
Pep's hair has left and gone away
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Caramac posted this clip in the other football thread when I mentioned the face rub, but I’ve been watching it back, and just look at the expression on Ferguson’s face, and the body movement - it looks for all the world like he he’s about to lose control and run onto the pitch to punch one of the players.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Caramac posted this clip in the other football thread when I mentioned the face rub, but I’ve been watching it back, and just look at the expression on Ferguson’s face, and the body movement - it looks for all the world like he he’s about to lose control and run onto the pitch to punch one of the players.

Looks like he's about to applaud a save and then realises Pickford has small arms.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Brentford in the cup next, hopefully lose that to end hope for the season. Then two massive league games. We will know by mid February how realistic relegation is for them.

I could see a small cup run undermining their chances of Premier League survival. Their squad is very limited and injuries could be fatal.