You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Fair fucks to kenwright facing the mob out here. I still can't work out what the fuck it is they're complaining about except not winning stuff and they should be city as they've spend half a billion. 

Fucking kopite behaviour that.

What pisses me off, is not their shite behaviour, we’ve all got our dopes,  is they’ll get away with it. Trying to batter players with a baby in your arms: no problem. Running managers out after half a season, booing, whinging, trying to hit Salah in the derby. Throwing bottles and coins. Bum rushing finch farm, threatening John stones.  Racism…you name it, they’ve done it but you won’t hear a peep from sky etc. It’s about time these cretins were given the same publicity as anyone else’s shit fans. Or better yet just let them get relegated this season and flush them once and for all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Just now, angie said:

What pisses me off, is not their shite behaviour, we’ve all got our dopes,  is they’ll get away with it. Trying to batter players with a baby in your arms: no problem. Running managers out after half a season, booing, whinging, trying to hit Salah in the derby. Throwing bottles and coins. Bum rushing finch farm, threatening John stones.  Racism…you name it, they’ve done it but you won’t hear a peep from sky etc. It’s about time these cretins were given the same publicity as anyone else’s shit fans. Or better yet just let them get relegated this season and flush them once and for all.

Nobody talks about it because nobody cares about them.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That's the bottom line; if you tried to make a story of it you'd first have to explain what an "Everton" is.

Everton is more than just a physical entity. It is a state of being, both physical and mental, of unrelenting negativity, fixation with the colour red, and hatred of anything that is not part of this form.

- Lao Tzu

• Upvote 1

That picture reminds me of the bit in Les Miserables where the posh coaches are surrounded by the poor. I bet that’s how Bill imagines it in his head as well, which is why he’s smiling. He’s the star in his own little real-life theatrical production.

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

That picture reminds me of the bit in Les Miserables where the posh coaches are surrounded by the poor. I bet that’s how Bill imagines it in his head as well, which is why he’s smiling. He’s the star in his own little real-life theatrical production.

Presumably Wind in the Willows, he's a dead ringer for the Toad there.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Fair fucks to kenwright facing the mob out here. I still can't work out what the fuck it is they're complaining about except not winning stuff and they should be city as they've spent half a billion. 

Some funny comments underneath. 

"Where's the 500 million, Bill?"

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

No idea why they think tackling Kenwright will make a difference. Mosh owns virtually all the shares, and he keeps the North Wales unwashed at continent’s length. Bill is just his human shield.

This is the bit I don't really understand. Their 2 biggest issues I can make out this season is they appointed Rafa and sold the world's greatest left back.

1. BRB was the only one in the boardroom fighting against rafa's appointment. (Well unless you count Brands who they got sacked before Christmas with their "change" demands and walk outs)

2. Digne leaves because of rafa, yet the cunts boo him all game too, to the point one of them bottles him. I thought he was their hero and wasn't to blame for what happened? 

It seems to me if Blue rinse wasn't on the board, he'd have been part of the sit in. He is their voice on the board.