You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Been watching Forest v Derby, kicked off there at the end, so just seen the news about the disgraceful behaviour by the shite fans. Yet again, they prove the bullshit about them being the 'true' and 'best' fans on Merseyside.

They go one about us yet they bring more shame on the city as they sink lower. They are truely vile and the sooner these twats are relegated cant comesoon enough for me.

The PL should dock these cunts 3 or 4 points for the disgraceful behaviour. It really is only a matter of time before some of their fans create a real incident.

Making them play in an empty stadium just punishes any opposing team and their fans for the shite's misbehaviour. I wonder if the PL has the guts but I wont hold my breath.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Been watching Forest v Derby, kicked off there at the end, so just seen the news about the disgraceful behaviour by the shite fans. Yet again, they prove the bullshit about them being the 'true' and 'best' fans on Merseyside.

They go one about us yet they bring more shame on the city as they sink lower. They are truely vile and the sooner these twats are relegated cant comesoon enough for me.

The PL should dock these cunts 3 or 4 points for the disgraceful behaviour. It really is only a matter of time before some of their fans create a real incident.

Making them play in an empty stadium just punishes any opposing team and their fans for the shite's misbehaviour. I wonder if the PL has the guts but I wont hold my breath.

Yeah but what about Heysel and the Scab 6????

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Is Morshiri just laundering money?

All the personal loans he puts in to the club, from what I assume is overseas money, is now an asset in the UK, right?

The land for The Pit and the unicorn stadium all count as assests.

No wonder he's willing to run up debts which he'll turn in to equity.

Same as Abramovich did, but like a poundland version.

Funnily enough I was chatting to one of my mates about this. I just don't get what is in it for Moshiri unless this money he is using has absolutely no value, so washing it through Everton is alright. If Everton are good, his asset may improve in value. If not, it's money he couldn't use anyway. Although there must be easier ways to do it. 

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Funnily enough I was chatting to one of my mates about this. I just don't get what is in it for Moshiri unless this money he is using has absolutely no value, so washing it through Everton is alright. If Everton are good, his asset may improve in value. If not, it's money he couldn't use anyway. Although there must be easier ways to do it. 

You’d assume so, but all the ducks are lined up for it, even the weird situation with Uncle Uzzy skulking around in the shadows.

I s’pose their value goes up every season, even without success, due to the ever increasing sponsorship and revenue streams.

Something dodgy about the whole thing as nobody can be this shit at business and still have money.