You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Duncan Ferguson at the Aston Villa game this weekend at Goodson Park, will be wearing a watch given to him by the wife of Duncan’s hero, the late Howard Kendall. 
The watch, an emblem of Kendall’s attention to detail and precision is permanently frozen at 10:55. 

A watch permanently paused 5 minutes before the pubs open and 5 minutes before last orders. 
Duncan wears it with pride.
The taxi will eternally be at the gate.

39 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I was flicking channels and I accidentally caught a little bit of this gobshite's pre-match press conference. It was just a bunch of clichés about fighting. That really is all he's got.

I hope they keep him in post until the end of the season.

It's just:

Pride

Passion

Know what it means to be an Evertonian 

Run and try a bit harder.

I like the way Evertonians have built up this myth about him like he's Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee despite the fact that he had an appalling injury record and worse scoring record but because he snarled at a few players and elbowed people whilst having an Everton tattoo he's a god to them. 

Even funnier is the way they believe that Everton fans are the only set if fans who have passion for their club.

14 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's just:

Pride

Passion

Know what it means to be an Evertonian 

Run and try a bit harder.

I like the way Evertonians have built up this myth about him like he's Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee despite the fact that he had an appalling injury record and worse scoring record but because he snarled at a few players and elbowed people whilst having an Everton tattoo he's a god to them. 

Even funnier is the way they believe that Everton fans are the only set if fans who have passion for their club.

A pale imitation of Joe Jordan. The old joke about Jordan was that he’d just had a couple of teeth extracted…..from his elbow.

Is Morshiri just laundering money?

All the personal loans he puts in to the club, from what I assume is overseas money, is now an asset in the UK, right?

The land for The Pit and the unicorn stadium all count as assests.

No wonder he's willing to run up debts which he'll turn in to equity.

Same as Abramovich did, but like a poundland version.

22 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Big half-time team-talk needed from Druncan here, he'll have to draw on all of his many years experience of putting the training cones out.

‘You and me mateshh, we’re SURVIVORS hic and you’re my besht mate by the way , that Gerard’s a RAT, what are you looking at?!  EVVVEEERRRTON! hic’