You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

We've won 13 trophies since 1995.

1 league title 2020

2 European Cups 2005 & 2019

1 Uefa Cup- 2001

1 World Club Cup 2019

3 Super Cups 2001, 2005 and 2019

3 League Cups 2001, 2003, 2012

2 FA Cups 2001, 2006

not to mention three 2nd places in the league, 2 CL finals, World Club Cup, Europa League, 2 FA Cup and 3 League Cup finals we've got to. But apparently we're shite. 

Everton have won 15 trophies since 1878.

9 league titles

5 FA Cups

1 Cup Winners Cup (now defunct)

But they're a big club.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Fucking hell if a european cup winning club is small what does that make them? 

Mind you they have the imaginary 1986, 87, 88, 89 and 90 european cup wins

Screenshot_20220121-192023_Chrome.jpg

Hasn't anyone told him that they are a little club?

(Copyright Rafael Benitez)

45 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You just know that the prick will contrive some excuse to growl at Stevie G, just to keep the orcs happy.

It'll be the same mind set as the Chelsea and Arsenal fans that think Arteta and Lampard got one over on Klopp while their teams got hammered 

18 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

This fella always hijacks any Liverpool related post on my Facebook to talk about the time he was in the pub winding up Liverpool fans.

I posted a few months back about the 2001 final when Houllier passed away saying how great a final it was and he just goes on about shouting when Arsenal's goal went in etc. Completely not seeing the irony of me going to a final to see my own team winning a trophy while he's a sad twat sitting in the pub watching a team he doesn't support trying to get a reaction out of people. 

Never known him to go to any games despite saying "I was at Villa Park in 89".

Known him for 20 odd years and the only game I can confirm he's ever been to was the fa cup game against Lincoln about 3 years ago because the tickets were about a fiver. 

I’d delete his comments if that was on my Facebook!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

We've won 13 trophies since 1995.

1 league title 2020

2 European Cups 2005 & 2019

1 Uefa Cup- 2001

1 World Club Cup 2019

3 Super Cups 2001, 2005 and 2019

3 League Cups 2001, 2003, 2012

2 FA Cups 2001, 2006

not to mention three 2nd places in the league, 2 CL finals, World Club Cup, Europa League, 2 FA Cup and 3 League Cup finals we've got to. But apparently we're shite. 

Everton have won 15 trophies since 1878.

9 league titles

5 FA Cups

1 Cup Winners Cup (now defunct)

But they're a big club.

Hahahahahaha. I cannot wait until we get 2 more in the bag and equal their all time trophy haul since they last won one. Stupid, small time cunts.