You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Although he'd be a total disaster as he's a busted flush, I'd rather they didn't get Mourinho. The relationship between the two sets of supporters is bad enough already and I can imagine he'll be quick to stir the shit about Heysel, people's club etc etc to make himself more popular with their hardcore. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Although he'd be a total disaster as he's a busted flush, I'd rather they didn't get Mourinho. The relationship between the two sets of supporters is bad enough already and I can imagine he'll be quick to stir the shit about Heysel, people's club etc etc to make himself more popular with their hardcore. 

Yeah, he'd ramp the shit stirring upto 11.

Horrible man.

Does Mourinho even give enough of a shit anymore to stir? Seems like he checked out some time ago, and now it's just about getting those paydays while he's on the slide but his name is still relevant. He'd probably be more than happy to turn up there, fuck it all up, then dare them to fire him by dropping snides about the home support or something.

It's a shitfest I'd like to see. Pure carnival entertainment.

• Upvote 1

If ever a club suited that fucking tramp it's them 

They will all go on like they've got Mourinho of 15 years ago "Look how many trophies he's won he's still the best in the werld, hates you lot, tellin ye lad he's tapped in with all the best agents that why he keeps getting the best jobs, he will already have been on the blower to Haaland and his agent lad there is a project here new stadium boss fanbase loads of money just like when he took over the Chelsea job lad I'm telling you lad trust me when I say that we are going places lad and all you're heads have fell raaaar off lad honest lad you watch us go now it's about time and all the world of football is about to be taken by storm the peoples club are ready for lift off Klopp takes batteries out of smoke alarms in care homes" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

24 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

How long before this gets dragged up once they start losing....

17 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Does Mourinho even give enough of a shit anymore to stir? Seems like he checked out some time ago, and now it's just about getting those paydays while he's on the slide but his name is still relevant. He'd probably be more than happy to turn up there, fuck it all up, then dare them to fire him by dropping snides about the home support or something.

It's a shitfest I'd like to see. Pure carnival entertainment.

He'll want to do better than Rafa.

The Ev quite clearly don’t know what they are doing.

Free flowing Martinez yesterday (well, he likes to think he plays that way), Lampard and Rooney this morning, dour old Mourinho this evening.

No consistency between any of those names. 

14 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

The Ev quite clearly don’t know what they are doing.

Free flowing Martinez yesterday (well, he likes to think he plays that way), Lampard and Rooney this morning, dour old Mourinho this evening.

No consistency between any of those names. 

They all hate the red shite?

• Upvote 1

Maureen is mainly motivated by the size of his pay-offs these days. Everton have just paid Rafa and his huge gang of associates a fortune to go away, and the only deal that would attract Maureen is one with lots of money for signings (he's not going to 'nurture' anyone) and an absolutely obscene dismissal pay out. Presumably someone at that mad club is trying to work on raising the funds for the new stadium???

2 hours ago, Crazy Dave said:

When has mourhino ever made a dig at liverpool fans apart from the shushing gesture?

He applauded the fans in 05 and was clearly in awe when he was off air against spurs. 

Ironically it was Rafa who made the dig at their fans.

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

I don't understand them sometimes. Rather than just admit they have average players they just big them up to be far better than they were/are. 

Used to play footy with a rabid bloo who said Joe Parkinson was the best midfielder in the Premier League but because he played for Everton he didn't get the plaudits. But no one else ever came in for him, same with Leighton Baines who they all call the best left back in PL history. If he was that good he would have left to go to the Mancs or Chelsea. 

When I said that no one else had come in for Parkinson he then said "you overrated Dalglish then because no top European teams ever came in for him". Conveniently forgetting he won 3 European Cups and loads of domestic trophies so had no real reason to move. 

Baines was a cracking buy tbf

The kenny stuff is standard bloo insanity