You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 hours ago, Boss said:

The level of hate and disgusting comments on there really is bewildering. Its football ffs. Imagine living your life with that much rage in you just for another football club from the same city. 

Just can't see the point myself.

I save all my rage for the Tories.

9 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

I’ve had that sent to me by so many blues. I point out that nobody is arsed and that if we did that, they would burn the fucking building down. 

southall still gets stick for that shirt on a great night for them. Sums them up 

I don’t know a single red who doesn’t respect and love big Nev. 

Fucking weird cunts. 

7 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Digne has gone from the best left back in the league to a shit 29 year old who they've done well to move on. 

Didn't they say similar about Morgan Schneiderlin? He had a purple patch with Southampton and looked bang-average at the Mancs who were only too happy to sell him to the blooshite for the same amount they signed him for.

The bloos usually claim their players are shit when they are performing at the peak of their powers. It's a defence mechanism to brace themselves for the inevitable transfer request. Lukaku was a 1 in 2 striker for them, and in their eyes, he was overrated. Barkley was carrying them, and they gave him dogs abuse. There's a lesson here: you can't win as an Everton player. You can only lose. It's a microcosm of the club itself.

You can only lose by being an Everton fan. There is no white picket fence happy ever after. You have formed a Faustian pact; a pact of unbridled misery that offers your soul no worldly material benefit in return, and ultimately causes you to slip into the depths of madness. 

That's the last fucking straw, mate! I'm never ever going on that ferry or setting foot in that terminal again if they name it after that Redshite bastard!

Dear reader of the future - it wasn't the last straw. They always found an endless supply to grasp at.

Richarlison is a disingenuous little shithouse. At least both Ferguson and Meis have Everton related tattoos, but pigeon boy has got himself a tattoo that conveniently has no mention of them but does just enough to keep them onside because it’s a line in a song they sing. If a bigger club came calling he’d disavow them in a millisecond.

7 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

That's the last fucking straw, mate! I'm never ever going on that ferry or setting foot in that terminal again if they name it after that Redshite bastard!

Dear reader of the future - it wasn't the last straw. They always found an endless supply to grasp at.

Be ok they don’t sail to Llandudno anymore. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

The bloos usually claim their players are shit when they are performing at the peak of their powers. It's a defence mechanism to brace themselves for the inevitable transfer request. Lukaku was a 1 in 2 striker for them, and in their eyes, he was overrated. Barkley was carrying them, and they gave him dogs abuse. There's a lesson here: you can't win as an Everton player. You can only lose. It's a microcosm of the club itself.

You can only lose by being an Everton fan. There is no white picket fence happy ever after. You have formed a Faustian pact; a pact of unbridled misery that offers your soul no worldly material benefit in return, and ultimately causes you to slip into the depths of madness. 

Didn't they make John Stones cry?

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Richarlison is a disingenuous little shithouse. At least both Ferguson and Meis have Everton related tattoos, but pigeon boy has got himself a tattoo that conveniently has no mention of them but does just enough to keep them onside because it’s a line in a song they sing. If a bigger club came calling he’d disavow them in a millisecond.

He would, but he's found his level. If he moved to a bigger club he'd be found out because he's fucking shit.

• Upvote 3