You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Saw lots of Evertonians moaning about how shit the ref was yesterday but weirdly never mentioned this incident despite all being outraged about Mane last Sunday. 

Who the fuck was co-commentating on that?  "no intent, that was an accidental one"! Fuck me.  Compare that to Mane last week.

7 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I'm into mountain biking so as a result I follow loads of related groups on Facebook, buy and sell pages etc.

I stumbled on this ad, I won't show the complete post but basically a guy based in North Wales area wanting to buy a couple of secondhand bikes for him and his son, has about a grand to spend, but the last part of his post was curious.

"It's just a thing"

I wonder what that thing is..

Screenshot_20220109-124705_Facebook.jpg

I'd offer him a pair of fucking brilliant red bikes worth about 5k for 300 each. 

I remember going with my mate to a tattoo shop in town. Think it was in the same building as club Barcelona was at the time. Told my mate it was a shit idea as he'd look like a twat.

Anyway we go in and me mate wants a neck tattoo. It was his 3rd tattoo and the tattooist just laughed at my mate told him not to be an idiot and go away. 

He never did get one as i think being bizzed off by the tattoo artist was enough to make him see sense

Pissed myself laughing 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I hate footy now because Everton are shite and don't like the fact that Liverpool are one of the teams competing for trophies. It's all a fix because Everton are shit and no one lets us win.

To be fair, swap Everton for Liverpool, and that's where I am.

Although don't mind watching us in the Champions League bit as well I suppose.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

To be fair, swap Everton for Liverpool, and that's where I am.

Although don't mind watching us in the Champions League bit as well I suppose.

Was going to post similar 

I've not got sky or bt anymore and only stream games when I'm not at work. And honestly I'm not missing it all that much. 

29 minutes ago, angie said:

Wow, that coming from them who had 3 games postponed.

You are expecting them to be objective over any subject and take into account what they do as a club too. This logic never applies to their fans as they moan about everyone else doing the slightest thing wrong even when they do exactly the same thing themselves. They are that deluded, bitter and biased they will only see what they want to. 

• Upvote 1