You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

27 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

I like the idea that they have a union…..

”right lads, topic number one on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club….. topic number two on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club…… topic number three on today’s agenda Liverp…..,,

all those in favour of blaming Liverpool football club for everything, say aye?……

That's basically all they ever talk about. 

4 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

”right lads, topic number one on today’s agenda, the Red shite….. topic number two on today’s agenda, the Red shite…… topic number three on today’s agenda RS…..,,

all those in favour of blaming the Red shite for everything, say aye?……

Fixed, no way are they saying the L word

9 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

”right lads, topic number one on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club….. topic number two on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club…… topic number three on today’s agenda Liverp…..,,

all those in favour of blaming Liverpool football club for everything, say aye?……

Nah, I'm sure they're not that obsessed with us. I'd like to think they have a wide and varied agenda at their meetings, that encompass social issues that beyond mere footballing matters:

1, Combatting the ongoing propaganda that shows the original Father Christmas wearing a red suit with white trim.

2, Measures to boycott the evil corporate companies, like Standard Chartered, Axa, Quorn and Nivea for Men.

3, Plans for the upcoming tribute to the 39 that died at Heysel.

(prayers for the fallen)

4, Production of a forum post explaining how our 27 minutes for 27 years campaign is not 'Kopite behaviour'.

9 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

They really are losing their marbles over on GOT over this postponement.

What happened to void the season. People are dying ect.

Weren’t they desperate for a couple of their games to be postponed over Christmas?

• Upvote 1

Graeme Sharp appointed to Everton board to "advise on football strategy"

Good old Neverton... a man who has managed two clubs, both over 20 years ago.

Those giants of the game Oldham Athletic and Bangor City.

When Joe Royle quit as Oldham manager to take over at Everton in November 1994, Sharp took over as player-manager at Boundary Park and they finished in midtable in 1994–95 – a disappointing showing for a side who had retained all but one of their key players (Mike Milligan) from the side that had been relegated from the Premier League and reached an FA Cup semi-final. Further disappointment came in 1995–96 when Oldham finished 18th, and Sharp finally walked in March of 1996–97 with Oldham on the verge of their imminent relegation to Division Two.

With that sort of CV you can see why they have appointed him....oh hang on he did score that goal at Anfield in 84 - that makes him welp qualified to advise on football strategy, my mistake.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Graeme Sharp appointed to Everton board to "advise on football strategy"

Good old Neverton... a man who has managed two clubs, both over 20 years ago.

Those giants of the game Oldham Athletic and Bangor City.

When Joe Royle quit as Oldham manager to take over at Everton in November 1994, Sharp took over as player-manager at Boundary Park and they finished in midtable in 1994–95 – a disappointing showing for a side who had retained all but one of their key players (Mike Milligan) from the side that had been relegated from the Premier League and reached an FA Cup semi-final. Further disappointment came in 1995–96 when Oldham finished 18th, and Sharp finally walked in March of 1996–97 with Oldham on the verge of their imminent relegation to Division Two.

With that sort of CV you can see why they have appointed him....oh hang on he did score that goal at Anfield in 84 - that makes him welp qualified to advise on football strategy, my mistake.

Reckon Rafa will be looking looking forward to his ‘input’.