You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The most cringeworthy thing that AFTV has done is where they were all huddled together for the penalty shoot out in the Chrity Shield against us and that Troopz was pulling "war faces" to the camera every time they scored. 

When they won they celebrated like it was a European Cup. 

The cunts go on about the 1989 title win like it was the greatest moment in world football.

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The most cringeworthy thing that AFTV has done is where they were all huddled together for the penalty shoot out in the Chrity Shield against us and that Troopz was pulling "war faces" to the camera every time they scored. 

When they won they celebrated like it was a European Cup. 

The cunts go on about the 1989 title win like it was the greatest moment in world football.

the way to kill any conversation about 1989 is to just say "it was great wasn't it, it was a privilege to be at such a sporting moment". i have seen it destroy arsenal fans time and again - they want to lord it up (who does that 30 years later?), but it completely steals their thunder. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I mentioned nicknames that end with -s on the Instant Cunt Identifier thread.

I'd like to amend that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, angie said:

He actually took the match ball?

9892080E-E19D-4AEB-B166-A4CA44977CD3.jpeg

I fit hadn't binfer the offside laws I would have got a hat trick. 

Funny the way all teams suffer from bad refereeing decisions but when it happens to Everton it's a massive conspiracy to keep them down at all costs and usually orchestrated by der redshite.

42 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

the way to kill any conversation about 1989 is to just say "it was great wasn't it, it was a privilege to be at such a sporting moment". i have seen it destroy arsenal fans time and again - they want to lord it up (who does that 30 years later?), but it completely steals their thunder. 

I joined an English football in the 80s group on Facebook. There would be at least 5 posts a week on it about that night. Also, despite Liverpool winning and dominating the decade you would think Everton were the team of the 80s.

If anyone put any Liverpool photos on all the other sets of fans would kick off then start off about Heysel. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I joined an English football in the 80s group on Facebook. There would be at least 5 posts a week on it about that night. Also, despite Liverpool winning and dominating the decade you would think Everton were the team of the 80s.

If anyone put any Liverpool photos on all the other sets of fans would kick off then start off about Heysel. 

Haha. You should know though that the Everton team were so amazing , they'd have been on 23 European cups by now if it wasn't for heysel. Without doubt they were team of the 80s. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I was and it was. Didn't feel quite like that at the time though.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

To be fair, if you look at the emoji’s under that and on his Twitter post, I think he’s trying to make a joke.

Yeah I know but let’s not logic get in the way here. He’s clearly holding the ball & that makes him 100% serious and a complete & utter nazi twat surely? It’s only fair as I’m just doing what our blue brethren would do.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

To be fair, if we won the League in such fashion, we’d probably go on about it now. Istanbul will getting talked of for decades.Nothing wrong in dining out on your greatest nights.

So if you met a Milan fan, the first thing you'd throw in his face is Istanbul? Cunt behaviour that. 

• Upvote 1