You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Trouble at mill. Benitez has dropped Dogne for being shit, so now they’ve gone from wanting Dogne replaced to being outraged on his behalf.

Dropped from the squad tonight and not due to injury. Fair enough he's not been at his best at all for a long time but this is another case of Benitez' arrogance. Bombs out our most creative player in James, now is gonna do the same thing to our second most creative player in Digne. To have a fit player of his quality not even in the squad when we're in the form we are with the level of player our bench has is negligent from Benitez.

This is just too funny.

2021/22 Lucas Digne

Baggzio

Baggzio

Player Valuation: £1m
Give me a choice of having Benitez as a manager or Digne as our player, that is an incredibly easy choice. Every fan will agree too. I suspect more importantly that the players will too. Disgrace from the joke of a man. Get him out of the club before he guts us of our last ounce of quality that we have left in favour of dogs that work for him instead.

17 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Carragher has just been saying that Kenwright didnt want Rafa or DBB anywhere near the club but he is scared to upset Usminov and Moshri because if they pull the money Everton are fucked basically.

It really is a mess, and it's great to watch

I'd love Moshiri to get a load of abuse tonight and then just decide the hassle isn't worth it. He's spent shed loads and they are still moaning. Hope he fucks the ungrateful twats off and leaves them to sort out the stadium themselves. Getting fined 20 points for FFP breaches and end up in League 1 like Sunderland.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

They're gonna fuck this 27 minute thing up. I dunno how, but they're going to.

They'll fuck it up by not synchronising their Casio watches and some will walk out on 25 mins some on 27 mins the rest on 30 mins it will look a right mess.

23 minutes ago, Jennings said:

They're gonna fuck this 27 minute thing up. I dunno how, but they're going to.

Just came in to put something similar. It won’t be like ours v Sunderland.

Like everything to do with them, it’ll be embarrassingly shit.

Funny thing is, theirs should be perfect after the practice they got in last week.