You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

What’s with this ‘27 years without a trophy is unacceptable’ bollocks? They call us arrogant but is there a more entitled set of fans in football than these bellends? Maybe Newcastle fans, but Everton probably shade even them.

They really can't take a ribbing can they, the soft-headed easily-offended twats.

As much as they dream of being at the top table, being talked about all over Europe, being us basically, they should be grateful that no cunt apart from us pays them any attention because if other fanbases heard about and got to work on their list of firsts, their transfer window trophies, their moral grandstanding, their grand delusions, their half a fucking billion spunked on a pile 'o shite, their heads really would fall off.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

They really can't take a ribbing can they, the soft-headed easily-offended twats.

As much as they dream of being at the top table, being talked about all over Europe, being us basically, they should be grateful that no cunt apart from us pays them any attention because if other fanbases heard about and got to work on their list of firsts, their transfer window trophies, their moral grandstanding, their grand delusions, their half a fucking billion spunked on a pile 'o shite, their heads really would fall off.

They are OK giving it out when we've lost or one of our players has said or done something that is deemed not acceptable to them but they are a bunch of cry babies whenever we have a go back at them. Mainly it is down to their bad results and their fans shouting their mouths off when they have a few routine victories. We laugh at their crap ground and their constant narrative that all their fans are locals and all ours don't go the game and we are a tourist club.

I don't know any Liverpool fans who actually hate them as they view them (like me) as an endless source of comedy. 

I think if they were in the top 4 or had eclipsed us in the way that City are now better than Utd a few Liverpool fans would hate them. But that would be more of a reaction to them being more obnoxious and unbearable.

People who say "they need to win a trophy" don't understand how bad they can be even if they win a few games or occasionally beat us. If they were winning trophies they would still see it through the LFC prism and view getting one over us as more important. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are OK giving it out when we've lost or one of our players has said or done something that is deemed not acceptable to them but they are a bunch of cry babies whenever we have a go back at them. Mainly it is down to their bad results and their fans shouting their mouths off when they have a few routine victories. We laugh at their crap ground and their constant narrative that all their fans are locals and all ours don't go the game and we are a tourist club.

I don't know any Liverpool fans who actually hate them as they view them (like me) as an endless source of comedy. 

I think if they were in the top 4 or had eclipsed us in the way that City are now better than Utd a few Liverpool fans would hate them. But that would be more of a reaction to them being more obnoxious and unbearable.

People who say "they need to win a trophy" don't understand how bad they can be even if they win a few games or occasionally beat us. If they were winning trophies they would still see it through the LFC prism and view getting one over us as more important. 

This coupled with the wank fest the local ‘red’ (!) media would throw at us, no thanks! Here’s  to another 27.

15 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

This coupled with the wank fest the local ‘red’ (!) media would throw at us, no thanks! Here’s  to another 27.

Just rewatching the derby from the other night, I remember them booing and shouting at our end when we sung YNWA during the applause for little Ava but the "merderers" chant 30 seconds later....  the horrible thick twats utter scum it was most of the ground and all. 

18 minutes ago, clangers said:

If the well reported issues with FFP surface over the next couple of months they're well and truly screwed. Points deduction anyone?

No point banning them from Europe is there?.

Imagine the whingeing about the Super League would go up several notches if they got done for FFP.