You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

If Evertonians really want to get on the ‘all about you’ bandwagon, they might want to take on board that this is an insult directed at the city as a whole principally by Mancunians - cf Twitter the day after the atrocities at the Manchester arena when the mayor of Liverpool made a statement offering support and solidarity to the people of Manchester (several people from Merseyside died) and Twitter/comments section of the MEN were abuzz with ‘scousers making it all about themselves’. 

Obviously the entire narrative around this is noxious, but how fucking cucked do these blueshite beta cunts want to be?

Surely we should all be pulling together at this time.

13 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

i thought that on the last one before the game, he says "shite" in a proper scouse accent. 

That actually wouldn't surprise me. If he's using the word "shite" he's learned it from Scousers, so that's how he's learned to pronounce it. I remember years ago talking to a girl from Pasadena who lived in Birkenhead; her accent was pure California, until she mentioned the bizzies or said she was knackered, then you'd get one Scouse word in the middle of an American sentence. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I like Mr. Mortal Kombat and Sneaky Red Dying To Clap (orange). 

Love these Everton crowd pics. You notice something different every time you look. 

IMG_20211203_215714.jpg

The woman next to Mr Bright Blue Gilet (behind Hendo’s left arm) is offering Hendo a sweet.