You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They seem to have forgotten when their fans went to Millwall looking for a fight and got their arses handed to them and cut up. 

But of course their fans are not like that. 

We had a kopite in front of us, he was ok at first, then started scoffing and laughing at us. When fans kicked off, the steward kept coming over to check on him and assured him they had other seats for him to sit in?? After he wound fans up again, she came over to check on him and I lost it.

She asked me if I had a problem and I said "yes, why are you looking after a fan that shouldn't be here and is winding fans up? You gonna give him a hotdog next?." She got the police and I was threatened to be taken out of MY seat. My seat I've had for god knows how many years. Thankful to those around me who kicked off at that and eventually he was moved, despite him continually saying "I've paid for this seat"

Laughable isn't it. At most clubs they'd probably get attacked. Our fans aren't like that luckily but the club should throw them out of the ground straight away.
Just imagine if roles were reversed and you were say on the kop acting a beaut surrounded by the vermin - I'm certain you wouldn't be getting asked by the stewards if you were alright?!

The club is broken, and it's a joke you were threatened with being ejected from the Home section, and absolutley unreal that it took so long to hoof the little tit

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

a) "a fanbase that expects us to honour tragic events"? What she's suggesting that the Bloos do grudgingly is what anyone else calls basic human decency.

b) what"usual outrage" is there when a player kicks away a plastic bottle that has been thrown on the pitch?

c) because no Evertonians have ever thrown a flare. (Has anyone other than this deranged trout claimed that it was thrown into the crowd?)

d) a Bluenose complaining about someone running onto the pitch. I've got nothing to add to that.

e)  a manager smiling when his team wins. Worracunt! 

Spare a thought for Deborah when these turds finally get flushed out of the Premier League.

I liked the reply that asked if she was going to complain about the 11 donkeys the BS through on the pitch as well

• Upvote 1

ToffeeDan

Player Valuation: £70m
A special kind of Kopite Irony to sing their anthem during the 12th minute applause when you consider what that song is really about isn't it? Shall we tell them it's a lament for a burglar who dies*, yes that's right someone who died.. just like an innocent 12 year old child who was STABBED.

But obviously they will say that their song is for her.. when the rest of the ground won't be singing it any time soon.

*In the second act of the musical, Nettie Fowler, the cousin of the protagonist Julie Jordan, sings "You'll Never Walk Alone" to comfort and encourage Julie when her husband, Billy Bigelow, the male lead, accidentally falls on to his knife whilst trying to run away after attempting a robbery with his mate Jigger and dies in her arms.

27 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

ToffeeDan

Player Valuation: £70m
A special kind of Kopite Irony to sing their anthem during the 12th minute applause when you consider what that song is really about isn't it? Shall we tell them it's a lament for a burglar who dies*, yes that's right someone who died.. just like an innocent 12 year old child who was STABBED.

But obviously they will say that their song is for her.. when the rest of the ground won't be singing it any time soon.

*In the second act of the musical, Nettie Fowler, the cousin of the protagonist Julie Jordan, sings "You'll Never Walk Alone" to comfort and encourage Julie when her husband, Billy Bigelow, the male lead, accidentally falls on to his knife whilst trying to run away after attempting a robbery with his mate Jigger and dies in her arms.

Fucking hell, a blue nose who actually knows what YNWA is about! Well, he had to look it up, didnt he?

Seriuosly, Im not in the least bit surprised they are making everton fan myth 4399 up out of this. They're cunts. Snivelling, pathetic, obnoxious cunts, yet again making a tragic death as something that they can use to denigrate anything Liverpool.

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

They seem to have forgotten when their fans went to Millwall looking for a fight and got their arses handed to them and cut up. 

But of course their fans are not like that. 

We had a kopite in front of us, he was ok at first, then started scoffing and laughing at us. When fans kicked off, the steward kept coming over to check on him and assured him they had other seats for him to sit in?? After he wound fans up again, she came over to check on him and I lost it.

She asked me if I had a problem and I said "yes, why are you looking after a fan that shouldn't be here and is winding fans up? You gonna give him a hotdog next?." She got the police and I was threatened to be taken out of MY seat. My seat I've had for god knows how many years. Thankful to those around me who kicked off at that and eventually he was moved, despite him continually saying "I've paid for this seat"

Laughable isn't it. At most clubs they'd probably get attacked. Our fans aren't like that luckily but the club should throw them out of the ground straight away.
Just imagine if roles were reversed and you were say on the kop acting a beaut surrounded by the vermin - I'm certain you wouldn't be getting asked by the stewards if you were alright?!

The club is broken, and it's a joke you were threatened with being ejected from the Home section, and absolutley unreal that it took so long to hoof the little tit

pll-take-shit-that-never-happened-for-500-memes-ba682bb85b3bccab-980fc4449366ae6e.jpg

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking hell, a blue nose who actually knows what YNWA is about! Well, he had to look it up, didnt he?

Seriuosly, Im not in the least bit surprised they are making everton fan myth 4399 up out of this. They're cunts. Snivelling, pathetic, obnoxious cunts, yet again making a tragic death as something that they can use to denigrate anything Liverpool.

Remember the CL final where there was absolutely no aggro whatsoever between Liverpool and Spurs fans and there was loads of TV footage of both sets of fans drinking and having a laugh?.

Well a lot of Evertonians seemed to have random family members who were Spurs fans who were assaulted in Madrid by Kopites which resulted in no arrests or reports in either the Spanish or British media. They are fucking horrible.

5 hours ago, Pidge said:

Anyway, two bookings for diving. Remarkable. Bunch of cheats 

Should have had a 3rd when Gordon dived and won a free kick for. As it happened we went up the other end and scored from the corner they got from thahe free kick. Lovely stuff.

33 minutes ago, Beno said:

Should have had a 3rd when Gordon dived and won a free kick for. As it happened we went up the other end and scored from the corner they got from thahe free kick. Lovely stuff.

You enjoyed recalling that so much you let out a little laugh part way through!