You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

47 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Has anyone ever pointed out to them that no one actually pushed a wall over?

A fair few of them know what they mean when they do it and they aren't referring to just heysel. 

18 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Debs is still struggling... 

FFmb6z0WUAUEME8.jpeg

Deborah hasn't been bummed since she last went the match when she had it on City FM and Cottee equalised 

3 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

To be fair, if this was true. We'd all be speaking German now.

Small mercies. 

"Nazi" shouts is the new "PEDS lad chhhamez lad blossom hill, defo in his head that goal in the werld cup was with us in mind, honest lad his maa and arl fella drink in the brick, loves us lad I know he's gone to sandsville but you know what lad we saw him in the flesh on the pitch at the old lady lad, I know we weren't allowed the game like but why are you shaking your head lad wait till our Dunc grabs shipmans throat lad honest lad Klopp whips bears in Chinese zoos" 

• Upvote 3

Derbies have been toxic for the best part of 30 years now,its hardly a new phenomenon. 

You would regularly see someone foolish enough to sit in the park end and get digged and lashed out.

I remember that cup game under rafa (2008?)when the entire ground was singing murderers.

Years ago he would get bloos on the kop and reds in the street end.

Wouldnt happen now.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

"Nazi" shouts is the new "PEDS lad chhhamez lad blossom hill, defo in his head that goal in the werld cup was with us in mind, honest lad his maa and arl fella drink in the brick, loves us lad I know he's gone to sandsville but you know what lad we saw him in the flesh on the pitch at the old lady lad, I know we weren't allowed the game like but why are you shaking your head lad wait till our Dunc grabs shipmans throat lad honest lad Klopp whips bears in Chinese zoos" 

I love these

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Sam Quek is a bit annoying, to be fair. But, still fit. 

In other news, Debs has took last nights result quite well... 

FFmO0OsX0AA4FBZ.jpeg

a) "a fanbase that expects us to honour tragic events"? What she's suggesting that the Bloos do grudgingly is what anyone else calls basic human decency.

b) what"usual outrage" is there when a player kicks away a plastic bottle that has been thrown on the pitch?

c) because no Evertonians have ever thrown a flare. (Has anyone other than this deranged trout claimed that it was thrown into the crowd?)

d) a Bluenose complaining about someone running onto the pitch. I've got nothing to add to that.

e)  a manager smiling when his team wins. Worracunt! 

Spare a thought for Deborah when these turds finally get flushed out of the Premier League.

• Upvote 1

Genuinely can’t understand why they are complaining about pitch invasions when the police arrested one of the goblins in the Gwladys St who tried to get on the pitch midway through the second half. Richarlson also had to move a couple of plastic bottles off the pitch at that end. All glossed over by the tv.