You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Not that I actually give a fuck about them but they do seem fucked.  They sack Rafa and have to pay him off. More money they don’t have paid out. Then who do they hire?

They’re skint, have crap team, very badly managed and they have the most toxic fanbase I’ve ever know who seem to think they are better than they actually are and should be winning trophies every season. 

i fear for them, I really do. 

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

Imagine having spent £600 odd million on that.

The gap is bigger than ever and their patchwork quilt of managers have spent 2/3 times as much as Klopp has since Moshiri came in.

Have they really spent more than the red mancs??? At least that lot have a decentish squad that a good manager could probably get a tune out of.

Just now, Section_31 said:

True colours really on display last night, the born not manufactured crowd abandoning ship after 20 minutes, running into the pitch, throwing shit, players respond by trying to cripple our lads. Shambles of a club and fanbase.

Booing the YNWA during the minute's applause for Ava White was particularly low.

Hard to fathom how warped you have to be to do that.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Erm - he twatted some burglars that look like the stunt double for The Hairy Bikers. What have you ever done in your life that compares with that?

He’s thrown a kettle over a pub 

10 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

20211201_231233.jpg

Hopefully a red knows him and chins him 

9 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I don’t find Pepper Mills funny at all but I think Astro is boss. Great accent.

Gay

1 hour ago, Em City said:

Booing the YNWA during the minute's applause for Ava White was particularly low.

Hard to fathom how warped you have to be to do that.

I still can’t get my head around that 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

True colours really on display last night, the born not manufactured crowd abandoning ship after 20 minutes, running into the pitch, throwing shit, players respond by trying to cripple our lads. Shambles of a club and fanbase.

Also the fact that before the game loads of them were whingeing saying they were going to get battered and saying they weren't going to go. They still had tickets on general sale for their members. 

remember their fantastic European nights against Atalanta (15,000) and Lyon (27,000) even though they qualify for Europe on average every 5 years?. 

Where are all the extra fans coming from when they have to pay extra to sit in their new ground?

It's pretty impressive that in one season we've battered the mancs and shite to such an extent that their fanbases have been publicly humiliated and exposed for all to see, it takes some doing to be so utterly insurmountable to the point where your opponents actually no longer like football. A supreme achievement by Jurgen and the boys. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

17 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Also the fact that before the game loads of them were whingeing saying they were going to get battered and saying they weren't going to go. They still had tickets on general sale for their members. 

remember their fantastic European nights against Atalanta (15,000) and Lyon (27,000) even though they qualify for Europe on average every 5 years?. 

Where are all the extra fans coming from when they have to pay extra to sit in their new ground?

Wales.

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah mate, unfortunately the days of offering women out on the street are no longer with us, for some reason it's frowned upon these days, probably because of those bloody snowflakes, but you know, it is what it is.

Scruff.

I remember beating this women up after a Derby loss, she was all smug with her blue scarf grinning like a loony. To be fair though my nanna was always a smug cow.

• Upvote 2