You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Do we know who the ref is yet?

Hopefully none of the clowns that presided over lasts years fixture.

Maybe I'm racist, but I can't tell the difference between the legions of white men who officiate in the Premier League these days: none of them strike me as much better or worse than the rest.

1 hour ago, niallers said:

Hysterical fannyitis is rearing its ugly head i see. 3 nil to the mighty boys in red. 

Think this is the calmest I’ve ever been before a derby. They have nothing that can hurt us (in the metaphorical sense, I’m sure they’ll try in the literal sense) at all and aren’t very good at the back. 

I thought Rafa would at least make them hard to beat and running a tight ship, but even he can’t get anything out of Michael Keane and co. 

4-0. 

7 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

20211129_092841.jpg

I've always wondered if the story of Regal & Embassy cigarettes was true and they were identical to each other just in different coloured packets to placate knobheads who can't see beyond football tribalism?

Would explain why Regal sold far, far less I s'pose.

EDIT: Didn't find the answer, but as I was looking for it I found out the most cigarettes smoked in a day is 280! Fuck that's grim.

12 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

He will never get his money back 

ill still never understand what was in it for him. As soon as the potential for a free commonwealth games stadium went up in smoke it was never going to give him a return but he kept pumping money in. By all accounts he’s a smart man. Wonder what the appeal is.

10 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

ill still never understand what was in it for him. As soon as the potential for a free commonwealth games stadium went up in smoke it was never going to give him a return but he kept pumping money in. By all accounts he’s a smart man. Wonder what the appeal is.

A money laundering opportunity?

49 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

No one is buying them after Moshiri. They won't be worth anywhere near the 300m Newcastle were sold for. He will demand more than that to get some of his money back.

I'd like to see High Horse FC fans reaction if they were a money laundering scheme. No doubt they would just say they haven't got the shame of Heysel. 

Guaranteed things to happen tomorrow

Van Dijk to get booed for having the audacity to get injured and for that "hip tackle" on James that ruined the greatest Everton career since dixie lad.

Richarlison to flop about like a fish on a canal bank after the slightest of touches, or gets breathed on then he'll try do someone just cos he's Everton isn't he.

Boos galore, Coleman to get in the referees ear every 5 seconds and Rondon to spark up a fag during the game as he'll be that bored up top with the lack of service. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2