You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 hours ago, TheBitch said:

They need to completely disregard anything we do.
If they want to move forward as a football club they need a mission statement with 5 bullet points of what they want to achieve over the next 5-10 years, genuine, realistic targets, and if they do that then they could actually get out of the rut they’re in. 

They won’t though, they’re completely consumed by everything we do and that’s what is holding them back more than anything. 

The stupid cunts are stuck in a perpetual hell though because of us. I genuinely hope they go broke, the spiteful, horrible pricks. 

Rich we need to get a drink on again. Preferably somewhere shit like West Ham. Bermondsey beer mile is ace. Maybe if we draw a London club in the cup.

That post tied me in knots on what meme to use. 

Everton disregard LFC…

91DD22D8-F565-4408-9DC5-695DE75B2C1A.jpeg

25306361-6C23-4141-B839-C1BBC87D5558.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Cunt McCunt bang at it already.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m

We've won just 2 of the last 25 Merseyside Derbies

Last won at Goodison in 2010

We have 8-9 players currently out and likely still around 6-7 come the derby but apparently its a must win or Benitez is getting tarred and feathered! lol

This is why the silent majority can not take these cats seriously.

We have lost 1 home derby in 11 years mate. Losing to them is not an option. If we lose, particularly lose heavily, there will be no hiding place.

He needs to set a team up to kick them off the park.

51 minutes ago, Anubis said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

We have 8-9 players currently out and likely still around 6-7 come the derby but apparently its a must win or Benitez is getting tarred and feathered! lol

We have lost 1 home derby in 11 years mate. Losing to them is not an option. If we lose, particularly lose heavily, there will be no hiding place.

He needs to set a team up to kick them off the park.

Whenever I read anything from this gobshite I immediately imagine him as some sort of Wormtale like character, desperately trying to ingratiate himself with his dark master whilst not saying ‘boo’ to any of his perceived enemies’ faces.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Whenever I read anything from this gobshite I immediately imagine him as some sort of Wormtale like character, desperately trying to ingratiate himself with his dark master whilst not saying ‘boo’ to any of his perceived enemies’ faces.

I get the feeling he looks like a timid version of the Wealdstone Raider.

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

We have lost 1 home derby in 11 years mate.

Incorrect - 3 losses in all competitions since October 2011

5 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

I can't imagine Rafa ever sending a team to go out and kick Liverpool off the park. Whether they take it upon themselves to do that, is unknown, but can't see Rafa giving that order.

I've never watched much of Rafa with other teams, but I can't see him setting up to kick any opponents off the park.

The only thing that Catshit has got right there is the understanding that playing us off the park isn't an option.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I still think he’s a regular poster on here 

7 hours ago, Mudface said:

I get the feeling he looks like a timid version of the Wealdstone Raider.

The Wealdstone Raider would kick the shit out of this clown 

2 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Catcher is a fucking Tory nonce.

Yes. Yes he is. 

9 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've never watched much of Rafa with other teams, but I can't see him setting up to kick any opponents off the park.

The only thing that Catshit has got right there is the understanding that playing us off the park isn't an option.

The players will all have Ferguson winding them up to death and they'll be playing in front of their rabid crowd. So Rafa won't have to send them out to hurt, they've had it drilled into them for years and there's other influences. Nobody would have said ancelotti would send his players out to do that, but games were as bad under him (without crowds!) as any there's ever been. There's not one Everton player who doesn't know he goes down as a hero if he puts one on our players. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

The players will all have Ferguson winding them up to death and they'll be playing in front of their rabid crowd. So Rafa won't have to send them out to hurt, they've had it drilled into them for years and there's other influences. Nobody would have said ancelotti would send his players out to do that, but games were as bad under him (without crowds!) as any there's ever been. There's not one Everton player who doesn't know he goes down as a hero if he puts one on our players. 

Last season was their most successful one for years.  

8 hours ago, Red74 said:

Whatever happened to priory doctor. Seemed to have disappeared once we started winning again

Good call that. Probably in some domestic violence prison. 

He wasn’t that bad for a blue jokes aside. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah they love that funes mori whatever his name is because despite him being shite “he got sent off at Anfield didn’t he lad passion lad went right through the red shite lad Klopp knows where Maddie is” 

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Good call that. Probably in some domestic violence prison. 

He wasn’t that bad for a blue jokes aside. 

Yeah they love that funes mori whatever his name is because despite him being shite “he got sent off at Anfield didn’t he lad passion lad went right through the red shite lad Klopp knows where Maddie is” 

Yeah, they still rave about that holgate cunt too. There's something proper wrong with them. They'll never turn it round as a club while they are defined by us. 

28 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, they still rave about that holgate cunt too. There's something proper wrong with them. They'll never turn it round as a club while they are defined by us. 

None of them ever mention the lies he told about Firmino in that game. Yet they get outraged and want us banned if someone gets pushed into a fountain. 

• Upvote 1