You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

"He fucking hates Africa lad trust me lad he's got South African blood in him he loves Lethal Weapon but won't watch the second one mate, defo gettin' the peds mate he's got a Motorola phone lad says all you need to know lad he tried signing Richarlison in the summer lad but he told Herr Shipman to fuck rarr off lad we're goin' places lad unlike you lot, just watch the second Thierry Henry puts his hand on spittys leg again lad you watch the blue phoenix is rising lad back on our rightful throne, I've got a cone on me ed, Lille lad, Klopp's lends Kim Jong-Un his alsatians" 

These little end of paragraph nuggets should be the new tags. Fucking gold

If Rafa gets the boot they’re due an Everton reboot.

They’ve tried every other style and type of manager. 

Bobby Brown Shoes, Silva, Red Ronnie, Carlo Lad, Rafa BeneathUs. All done.

So full circle? 

Give it Unsy and Dunc dream team. What’s Stuart Barlow/ Jigsaw doing these days?

Or if they’re desperate to piss another £20m up the wall in severance payments in 12 months time, then Maureen when he’s sacked from Roma.

I genuinely don’t know who I’d suggest if I was charged with appointing. Assuming they would come and I want them to succeed. Potter? Frank? Someone top end of Championship doing well?

3 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

If Rafa gets the boot they’re due an Everton reboot.

They’ve tried every other style and type of manager. 

Bobby Brown Shoes, Silva, Red Ronnie, Carlo Lad, Rafa BeneathUs. All done.

So full circle? 

Give it Unsy and Dunc dream team. What’s Stuart Barlow/ Jigsaw doing these days?

Or if they’re desperate to piss another £20m up the wall in severance payments in 12 months time, then Maureen when he’s sacked from Roma.

I genuinely don’t know who I’d suggest if I was charged with appointing. Assuming they would come and I want them to succeed. Potter? Frank? Someone top end of Championship doing well?

Nobody will ever be good enough because they just wont accept the problem is within their own club,not elsewhere.

Having yearned for top quality managers forever thinking it would be the answer to all their problems, where can they realistically go, if they sack Rafa, having had not one, but two Champions League winning managers in succession? And if it gets really bad really quick, getting rid before Christmas, they would only barely span a full two seasons between them.

15 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Nobody will ever be good enough because they just wont accept the problem is within their own club,not elsewhere.

Stop being blinkered.

Its a conspiracy from the Rothschilds to prevent them travelling into Europe so they can fix the coefficient so a far flung team in Georgia will qualify and propagate more Chem Trails over the banking centres of Western Europe and manipulate the currency markets.

13 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Stop being blinkered.

Its a conspiracy from the Rothschilds to prevent them travelling into Europe so they can fix the coefficient so a far flung team in Georgia will qualify and propagate more Chem Trails over the banking centres of Western Europe and manipulate the currency markets.

And Heysel

33 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

To be fair,apart from the balloons who post shite on social media,most blues are only too aware their club has been very badly  managed over the years, especially with the money wasted since Moshri came. I dip over to GOT occassionally and the majority on there , are very critical of the club and board. 

They need to completely disregard anything we do.
If they want to move forward as a football club they need a mission statement with 5 bullet points of what they want to achieve over the next 5-10 years, genuine, realistic targets, and if they do that then they could actually get out of the rut they’re in. 

They won’t though, they’re completely consumed by everything we do and that’s what is holding them back more than anything. 

The stupid cunts are stuck in a perpetual hell though because of us. I genuinely hope they go broke, the spiteful, horrible pricks. 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

They need to completely disregard anything we do.
If they want to move forward as a football club they need a mission statement with 5 bullet points of what they want to achieve over the next 5-10 years, genuine, realistic targets, and if they do that then they could actually get out of the rut they’re in. 

1) Beat the shite

2) They’re fuckin horrible lad

3) Crowd fund for new blue light bulbs on the Liver building

4) Booooooooo

5) How many’s that now?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

Stop being blinkered.

Ifithadntbeenforsilkroadlad

3 hours ago, Reckoner said:

1) Beat the shite

2) They’re fuckin horrible lad

3) Crowd fund for new blue light bulbs on the Liver building

4) Booooooooo

5) How many’s that now?

Can't believe you missed off building the biggest and bestest money making tourist attraction the country has ever seen since the millennium dome.