You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I hope we field a B-team against them. Every season they injure two or three of our most important players. Sometimes it's for a full season, sometimes for a few months. I'd play for the draw. We can make the points back later in the season. We can't if Salah or Van the Man get injured. Do not give them the satisfaction of derailing our season again. We can win the Champions League this season. It's just not worth it.

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

I hope we field a B-team against them. Every season they injure two or three of our most important players. Sometimes it's for a full season, sometimes for a few months. I'd play for the draw. We can make the points back later in the season. We can't if Salah or Van the Man get injured. Do not give them the satisfaction of derailing our season again. 

You sound like you're scared of them.

Fuck that.

• Upvote 6

37 minutes ago, an tha said:

We better be really, really fucking up for these next week.

It still narks me greatly how timid we were and how we lay down for them at Anfield last season, especially after what happened at the pit.

Next week needs to be revenge - big time.

In one. 

Klopp going on in the build up to the game at a field saying Everton were lucky they never played us again soon after that the way we were wound up had me expecting an absolute hammering of them. 

Instead, we rolled out the blue carpet for them and disgraced ourselves. 

3-1 to us

2 minutes ago, Red74 said:

In one. 

Klopp going on in the build up to the game at a field saying Everton were lucky they never played us again soon after that the way we were wound up had me expecting an absolute hammering of them. 

Instead, we rolled out the blue carpet for them and disgraced ourselves. 

3-1 to us

It was criminal how we just handed over a 20 year unbeaten home derby record and a 10 year or so record in all derbies without a fight.....and it was made even worse by fact we seemed to not give a toss about what they did to us at the pit....it gets me angry even know just thinking about how spineless and timid we were.

Time to set the record straight.

9 minutes ago, Block305 said:

TFML5h9.png?1

Is there anything they don't get angry about?

They get outraged on everyone's behalf as well. The Super League, the Man City bus, attempted furlough, Suarez etc. They never say anything about their own fans or club.

As soon as I saw that on Twitter I knew they'd be all over it saying Klopp is racist. 

I really hope they get relegated and stay there for years. 

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

The game could get very ugly for Rafa, they are currently bottom of the form league and have Brentford away next, lose that one and our game will be toxic as fuck if we do them over.

Arsenal at home after that. A couple of Evertonians I know say if he loses both home games he'll get the boot. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They get outraged on everyone's behalf as well. The Super League, the Man City bus, attempted furlough, Suarez etc. They never say anything about their own fans or club.

Ambulance.

Residents of Anfield.

LiVARpool.

Disrespecting domestic cups.

Sure there's more.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

As soon as I saw that on Twitter I knew they'd be all over it saying Klopp is racist. 

Nothing worse than the type of mock indignation that post from GOT is full of.

Nobody is stupid enough to not know exactly what Klopp meant.

• Upvote 2

I used to be, until fairly recently when I was still clinging onto it, a fan of the 2 clubs 1 city and the tales of the milk cup final in 84 etc, but I’d love for them to go bust and disappear for good now. It’s not even that I hate them, it’s just can’t fucking listen to their shite anymore

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Boss said:

I hope we field a B-team against them. Every season they injure two or three of our most important players. Sometimes it's for a full season, sometimes for a few months. I'd play for the draw. We can make the points back later in the season. We can't if Salah or Van the Man get injured. Do not give them the satisfaction of derailing our season again. We can win the Champions League this season. It's just not worth it.

D682528A-49D0-49B3-8D97-6BCD86E33834.gif

Arsenal at home after that. A couple of Evertonians I know say if he loses both home games he'll get the boot. 

Well that’s nailed on as incorrect then based on their incessant made up “factual” dribbles

"He fucking hates Africa lad trust me lad he's got South African blood in him he loves Lethal Weapon but won't watch the second one mate, defo gettin' the peds mate he's got a Motorola phone lad says all you need to know lad he tried signing Richarlison in the summer lad but he told Herr Shipman to fuck rarr off lad we're goin' places lad unlike you lot, just watch the second Thierry Henry puts his hand on spittys leg again lad you watch the blue phoenix is rising lad back on our rightful throne, I've got a cone on me ed, Lille lad, Klopp's lends Kim Jong-Un his alsatians" 

• Upvote 1

Who takes over though? If a club like Utd are struggling to find a viable alternative to rice krispie boy, then what chance have Everton got? Hopefully they'll sack Rafa and take on Steve Bruce. Big fat head will take them down for fun.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"He fucking hates Africa lad trust me lad he's got South African blood in him he loves Lethal Weapon but won't watch the second one mate, defo gettin' the peds mate he's got a Motorola phone lad says all you need to know lad he tried signing Richarlison in the summer lad but he told Herr Shipman to fuck rarr off lad we're goin' places lad unlike you lot, just watch the second Thierry Henry puts his hand on spittys leg again lad you watch the blue phoenix is rising lad back on our rightful throne, I've got a cone on me ed, Lille lad, Klopp's lends Kim Jong-Un his alsatians" 

I heard Jurgen has knocked up loads of Brazilian women over the years and all had twins. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Who takes over though? If a club like Utd are struggling to find a viable alternative to rice krispie boy, then what chance have Everton got? Hopefully they'll sack Rafa and take on Steve Bruce. Big fat head will take them down for fun.

That's what I said to them. They've sacked so many managers and paid them off. They have no transfer budget either. Hardly any decent level manager is going to be interested, it will be someone who has been out of work for ages or someone from a lower league club who isn't good enough and would be made up to manage them. 

48 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I'd love to see Solskjaer go there. I can't see even them being that stupid, but fucking hell, how funny would that be.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

Rice Krispie boy could step right in, already has a house in the north west, ex Manc so hates us.

He'd be perfect for them.