You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

32 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

This would amuse me.

Same.

I never used to be of that view - always used to say it would be bad for the city and the older decent blues didn't deserve that, but with the way they are these days and the constant shite they talk about us the horrible fuckers can do one now and i'd laugh my bollocks off at them going bust.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Pre Moshiri: The Redshite spend loads of money, that's the only reason they've got anything they have. I'd rather have nothing (sometimes you don't have a choice) than buy our way to things like they always do

Moshiri arrives: We're fucking loaded, we can afford Messi or anyone we want. Redshite heads have all fallen off! Power Shift FC is coming to get them and they know it.

Today: We've spent £1.6B for what, and on what? Fucking Redshite have won the league and Champions League only because the Powers-that-be wanted them to

Don't forget Heysel too. An event that took place 36 years ago that only affected them out of all the teams banned. Despite having constant Premier League money since 1992 and extra investment from Moshiri, Heysel still affects them to this day. 

10 hours ago, an tha said:

Said it before and i stand by it - they are in serious trouble....would not not surprise me at all to see them fall into real financial difficulty in the next few years.

Would you say you fear for them, you really do?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

Good interview with Billy Kenny on the James English podcast. I don't remember him but he didn't half throw away his career.

Good insight into addiction.

Caught a bit of it from Transalpino last night. Had his demons and nobody to help him by the sounds of it. That Mike Walker sounds like he was a right prick 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Caught a bit of it from Transalpino last night. Had his demons and nobody to help him by the sounds of it. That Mike Walker sounds like he was a right prick 

Say what you see. Oh wait, wrong Walker. 

• Upvote 1