You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 hours ago, Arniepie said:

No worries 

Obvs The blue in question is a scumbag but I I remember seeing that video for the 1st time and thinking..why are they just standing there filming it?

It's easy to say from my armchair but I thought exactly the same. When I used to go to aways, late 90s early 00s, the majority of hooliganism had ended. There were still some dodgy moments at OT and some of the London grounds though and there was an unwritten rule that you'd stick with your fans. I'm not suggesting, or condoning, football factory style running battles but it was sad to see absolutely no one rush over to at least scare the handful of lads off.

You're talking about away fans. 

Throughout the years the majority of home support want nothing to do with the violence and all whoever was filming would have seen was a gang of men attacking each other and filmed without knowing what was going to happen. Scuffles kick off all the time, you don't see everyone piling in. I agree in that I'd love to have been there and helped get stuck in back at them but not everyone is like that. 

The point here is that fart getting facts about the Gwaldys St End fired back at him, not liking it so coming out with their usual sick vitriol using death/a man who lay in a coma as a point scoring topic. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

It's easy to say from my armchair but I thought exactly the same. When I used to go to aways, late 90s early 00s, the majority of hooliganism had ended. There were still some dodgy moments at OT and some of the London grounds though and there was an unwritten rule that you'd stick with your fans. I'm not suggesting, or condoning, football factory style running battles but it was sad to see absolutely no one rush over to at least scare the handful of lads off.

That’s effectively what’s does happen once people realise what’s happening. This is within 1 minute or so of their attack on Sean cox. 

• Upvote 3

Not into violence at the footy and obviously a gang of them lot went looking for it but from the footage I saw they got stuck right into Millwall who are a bunch of cunts. Never liked them anyway but them Hillsborough chants away at the den in the 00's in a league cup game were unforgivable. Anyone know what happened to the prick who sliced the blue lads face? 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Not into violence at the footy and obviously a gang of them lot went looking for it but from the footage I saw they got stuck right into Millwall who are a bunch of cunts. Never liked them anyway but them Hillsborough chants away at the den in the 00's in a league cup game were unforgivable. Anyone know what happened to the prick who sliced the blue lads face? 

Dont think they ever got him did they?

Everton certainly went looking for it that day but I suspect there are going to be a few heavy sentences dished out.

Far from the usual handbags that.

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Hahaha. A Gerry cinnamon tribute. I'd imagine you could probably hire the real Gerry for the job for about 500 quid a night! 

And at the old ICI offices, that area has pumped out toxins for decades, so heres some more....

35 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Wankers. They must be so proud of T. Rex.

I dont have any solidarity with Everton because they are from Liverpool. Fuck them, I hope they get relegated and I hope they go out of business. Which is what a blueshite told me in the days of Hicks and Gillette. 

And somebody on that GOT thread said something about folding the club and putting them out of their misery. I am completely on board with that

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Dont think they ever got him did they?

Everton certainly went looking for it that day but I suspect there are going to be a few heavy sentences dished out.

Far from the usual handbags that.

Jesus there was full on footage from a few angles of him jumping the wall and slashing him. Right in-front of a load of coppers who were just stood there (don't blame them for not wading in like)

Yeah it wasn't handbags. Full throttle fight that. The footage is hilarious "come on wall they're mugging you off come on walll"