You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Just watched it on MotD, and Tom Davies really is the gangrenous sore in their midfield. A spectacularly weak pussy-footed rolled down sock mincer. No idea how he's still there.

If a professional footballer plays with his socks rolled down then he'd better be fucking good. And Tom Davies is not. 

28 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Zonal marking taking a beating on MOTD. I'm getting flashbacks here. Rafa PTSD.

The fact that all the best teams who rarely concede from set pieces also adopt this tactic seems to bypass the great brains of the English pundit commentariat. I remember Keys and Gray whinging about this shit when Rafa took over as manager in 2004. It was idiotic then, and it’s idiotic now.

9 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Rare moment of self-awareness from the piss-filled toby jug.

He also said this so not altogether aware

“Everton was the best team I played for by miles. But for the ban we would have probably won the European Cup because we were such a good side,” Lineker says. “I had no choice. Howard Kendall called: ‘We’ve accepted an offer.’ ‘Oh, OK.’ It was all a bit strange. He said we were too direct which was nonsense. I would have stayed and won loads.”

The Everton he played with for a season won fuck all but they would have won the European Cup if they were allowed in Europe. How in the fuck does that compute? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Just watched it on MotD, and Tom Davies really is the gangrenous sore in their midfield. A spectacularly weak pussy-footed rolled down sock mincer. No idea how he's still there.

He’s an awful footballer. Happier poncing around with his bumchum Calvert-Lewin comparing handbags than putting a shift in in midfield.

12 minutes ago, Razoray said:

“Everton was the best team I played for by miles. But for the ban we would have probably won the European Cup because we were such a good side,” Lineker says. “I had no choice. Howard Kendall called: ‘We’ve accepted an offer.’ ‘Oh, OK.’ It was all a bit strange. He said we were too direct which was nonsense. I would have stayed and won loads.”

The Everton he played with for a season won fuck all but they would have won the European Cup if they were allowed in Europe. How in the fuck does that compute? 

I haven't seen MOTD yet, looking forward to it.

warning-warning-that-does-not-compute.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Fuck me..just jumped onto GoT to see how it's going. The Rafa thread 3.pages in 6 minutes. I guess they're taking it well. They've probably posted another page while I typed this! Haha. Good old Everton . 

He used to do 3 goals in 6 minutes. That's what Everton does to a man

• Upvote 1

It's all Rafa's fault of course, and this is categorical proof he's out of his depth, even though he's spent £1.8m and the two players he's signed have arguably been their best performers this season. Brands, who's spent £269m on absolute shite: not to blame.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Replay. Starts 10:36. First caller is John from the well known Liverpool district of, er, Crewe. Watford apparently got tanked last week, and it could have been ten. No mention of their opponents, like…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09xrqkq

10 hours ago, Razoray said:

So he didn’t leave them to play for a team still able to compete in European competition then? There goes another Everton myth. Fucking lying dick heads

Kick back, sip your morning coffee, and have a smile.

gorgeousgeorgeEFC

gorgeousgeorgeEFC

Player Valuation: £15m
Was listening to the radio last night and one kopite-esque moronic so-called blue was saying that R.A.F.A. should be SACKED!! We are one point behind 5th place after spending just £2million in the summer and he should be sacked?! God spare us!!

Yes it’s concerning to lose at home when you’ve got the 12th man of the fans. They say that teams that can’t win their home matches are condemned to mediocrity. However, we have been plagued by injuries in a way that no other club has. We’ve been without our main frontman (DCL) for months and even Richarlison was only able to play part of yesterday’s match after months out injured. We miss Doucoure acutely, too. Take Keita, Salah and Firmino out of the RS team and see how well they do.
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I think it was because he said Rondon was “goosed after ten minutes” and I don’t understand why that was offensive either. 

I used to get bollocked for saying “goosed” in public as a kid. Never any explanation to it. Only as I got older and realised the meaning behind it. Great word. Can’t say anything these days.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Kick back, sip your morning coffee, and have a smile.

gorgeousgeorgeEFC

gorgeousgeorgeEFC

Player Valuation: £15m
Was listening to the radio last night and one kopite-esque moronic so-called blue was saying that R.A.F.A. should be SACKED!! We are one point behind 5th place after spending just £2million in the summer and he should be sacked?! God spare us!!

Yes it’s concerning to lose at home when you’ve got the 12th man of the fans. They say that teams that can’t win their home matches are condemned to mediocrity. However, we have been plagued by injuries in a way that no other club has. We’ve been without our main frontman (DCL) for months and even Richarlison was only able to play part of yesterday’s match after months out injured. We miss Doucoure acutely, too. Take Keita, Salah and Firmino out of the RS team and see how well they do.

Their twelfth man would be personified as a pissed up dickhead arguing with a cabbie about not being able to eat his kebab in the car after another failed attempt to pull on a night out.

• Like 1