You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

12 minutes ago, Stickman said:

"The People's Club"....And I though Moshi  and Uncle Uzzy were one of the lads

How to make it about us even when it's fuck all to do with us

Why did he think they were moving? They not moving for another 10 or 11k seats. They're moving because they have about 20 hospitality seats at the moment and no room for more, so want to build loads. I've no fucking idea who's going to buy them though. 

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Why did he think they were moving? They not moving for another 10 or 11k seats. They're moving because they have about 20 hospitality seats at the moment and no room for more, so want to build loads. I've no fucking idea who's going to buy them though. 

You would buy them for people you didnt like.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

All the tourists from the hundreds of cruise liners making a detour to visit Liverpool's premier football ground fuck sake Barry keep up .

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

That video wasn't actually intentionally funny, was it, Harry? It was serious?

I'm just gobsmacked. There was no punchline to end all the cringe. Pepper Mills needs to write the song for this video and restore some recorder-based sanity.

55 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

That video wasn't actually intentionally funny, was it, Harry? It was serious?

I'm just gobsmacked. There was no punchline to end all the cringe. Pepper Mills needs to write the song for this video and restore some recorder-based sanity.

Half the video was about Calvert-Lewin and Tom Davies walking round New York in their dressing gowns and handbags. Fucking unreal.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

If he's an Evertonian why does he have a red bobble hat on?

Utterly cringeworthy crap that vid. Can only imagine the reaction from them lot if a 'proper' red did a similar video. 

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Looking past the hypocrisy, I can understand wanting to acknowledge a foreign fan base to build revenues etc. but what is with their fucking obsession with being the first do do anything? I guess they weren't the first team with an American player or they'd be bleating about that as well. In fact, their 'biblical' lineage goes back as far as erm, 1992. I wonder as well, if their 'passionate fanbase' managed to fill a 100k stadium on a pre season tour? Great comment below this tweet about someone celebrating a shit that morning being less weird than this.

18 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Looking past the hypocrisy, I can understand wanting to acknowledge a foreign fan base to build revenues etc. but what is with their fucking obsession with being the first do do anything? I guess they weren't the first team with an American player or they'd be bleating about that as well. In fact, their 'biblical' lineage goes back as far as erm, 1992. I wonder as well, if their 'passionate fanbase' managed to fill a 100k stadium on a pre season tour? Great comment below this tweet about someone celebrating a shit that morning being less weird than this.

2.45 onwards. The Stadium tour guide just reeling off a load of Everton firsts. They also got rid of the trophy room too.

No idea what the problem is here. Whenever I go to the USA (or County Road West as it's more widely known) and I'm asked where I'm from, the amount of people who question whether Liverpool is the place where Everton football club play is quite staggering.  Even Thanksgiving Day now refers more to Rooney's equalizing penalty in 2017 than any other bit of trivia in America's history and it's well known that Biden drinks in the Brick when he's over for the match. We need to just face it, you can't buy history (although you can lie about it).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's no co-incidence is it? Everton have had loads of American players whilst America has never really been a hotbed for producing good footballers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

2.45 onwards. The Stadium tour guide just reeling off a load of Everton firsts. They also got rid of the trophy room too.

I gave up after ten seconds. "Lets go and annoy some people in Liverpool" - what a whopper. Imagine turning up at Old Trafford in a Liverpool shirt. 

• Upvote 1