You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

48 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I managed that for a year it was the biggest in the North West I think. Video shops were boss.

Brilliant. Thanks for the memories haha

The first video we ever rented was Back to the Future. Got it on Boxing Day from a newsagents on Pilch Lane/Page Moss. Great days! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Salah praise is OTT, apparently. 

It was only Watford. Let's ignore that it's praise based on seasons of consistent brilliance. 

Absolute bitter loons. The lot of 'em! 

To be fair, I’m guilty of doing this and downplaying praise to our lads when they do anything against Everton, so I see where they’re coming from

19 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Salah praise is OTT, apparently. 

It was only Watford. Let's ignore that it's praise based on seasons of consistent brilliance. 

Absolute bitter loons. The lot of 'em! 

Haha so when he scored a similar worldie in the previous game against their besties Man city, what did they have to say about that? 

36 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Haha so when he scored a similar worldie in the previous game against their besties Man city, what did they have to say about that? 

As was mentioned above, dribbling goals now also don't count. I don't know why we bother with salah anymore. All he can do is run fast,dribble, help out in defence and score every week. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Used to love the top floor market in St John’s for jeans, trainers and the obligatory “leather jacket”..

These pics are from when it was disused in the 90’s 

EXDZ72WWkAAVB3s?format=jpg&name=large

EXDZ73SWsAA-qbX?format=jpg&name=large

EXDZ74fXkAkzo3G?format=jpg&name=large

Upstairs in there had some good shops that sold foreign footy tops in the early 90s. None of the major shops in town sold anything then apart from a Liverpool, Everton and England kits.

I bought a Napoli shirt there and a Roma away with the 3 stripes Adidas design like the West Germany kit and the Liverpool tracky. Brother bought an AC Milan kit and one lad I know bought the Genoa away kit that they wore when they beat us at Anfield as well as the Sampdoria kit. God knows how the fella got hold of all these random kits.