You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

List of trophies won by clubs since the 1995/6 season.

Only proper trophies counted.

The 3 Domestic Trophies: PL, FA Cup, League Cup.

The European Trophies: CL, UEFA Cup/Europa League, Cup Winners Cup

FIFA World Club Cup

Manchester Utd: 23
Chelsea: 21
Manchester City: 13
Arsenal: 11
Liverpool: 10
Leicester City: 4
Tottenham Hotspur: 2
Aston Villa: 1
Blackburn Rovers: 1
Middlesbrough: 1
Birmingham City: 1
Portsmouth: 1
Wigan Athletic: 1
Swansea City: 1

200.gif

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Do teams actually score pens against that lot?

No. Of course they have a high percentage of pens missed agaisnt them, and Milner and Salah seem to score every single one they take despite hitting most of them at keeper height into the middle of the goal. When you see the save the Milan keeper made against Salah (the only one I can remember him ever missing) then it’s in the middle of the goal at a good height. Keepers just seem to throw themselves out the way of the ball any time they take one.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

200.gif

Saint Domingo

No. Of course they have a high percentage of pens missed agaisnt them, and Milner and Salah seem to score every single one they take despite hitting most of them at keeper height into the middle of the goal. When you see the save the Milan keeper made against Salah (the only one I can remember him ever missing) then it’s in the middle of the goal at a good height. Keepers just seem to throw themselves out the way of the ball any time they take one.

Psycho!

18 hours ago, Anubis said:

Near enough. 

Fansince1988

Player Valuation: £35m
That's our season effectively over in terms of it being a positive one then. Nothing to be positive or look forward to now, we've just got another long tedious drawn out battle to determine which mediocre mid-table slot we're gonna claim.
Just watch the draw it would probably have been some one we would have no chance in beating. The PL have us where they want us. The bigger teams getting better and the rest are there just to make up the numbers, unfortunately we are one of those. I’m sure Moshiri would love to spend the cash, but he isn’t even allowed to do that down to an unfair FFP rule. That will kill the smaller teams and whether you like it or not we are forced down to rules to be one of them.

Paranoia in full mode, Reminds me of years ago a young Trader convinced that the market was waiting for him to take a position and then moving it against him, Hilarious listening to him going on about 'they and them' as though an entire Multi Billion $ Financial system was waiting for this dick to put his single option spread on and then  pounce.  

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

200.gif

Saint Domingo

I'm confused if keepers want us to win why do so many play the games of their lives against us?

• Upvote 2

He's a little shithouse and the way he has treated their football club is a disgrace....the little rat was posting selfies from a private jet when they were playing their last game of last season.

They are much better of without him, yes they should have swerved him of course but still no excuse for his behaviour.

Sooooo jealous………..

allen

allen

Yes, I know that's not how to spell Allan
It’s really getting to them. Whilst over at cult central they’re just putting another tier onto that cake.
Anfield is a hideous mess, and always will be. A poor man’s Old Trafford.

There’s no doubt they’re jealous of what we’re getting, and where.

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Sooooo jealous………..

allen

allen

It’s really getting to them. Whilst over at cult central they’re just putting another tier onto that cake.

I'm jealous. I wish our club would bankrupt itself building a stadium that too big for us to fill. 

We can dream.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Sooooo jealous………..

allen

allen

Old Trafford is literally falling apart in places!!! All the Manc fans I know who go there say this all the time.