You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah even better when it all turns to ratshit with Rafa there the fall out will be even better 

If he could get a really good run going, get them to third at Christmas say, so that they have all doubled back on their hate and contempt for him and are all 100% proclaiming him as the best manager in the world and one of their own, then they fall off a cliff after Christmas and finish 8th, that would be lovely. Just to watch them contort into the love for him, and then snap back violently to their original positioning 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, belarus said:

If he could get a really good run going, get them to third at Christmas say, so that they have all doubled back on their hate and contempt for him and are all 100% proclaiming him as the best manager in the world and one of their own, then they fall off a cliff after Christmas and finish 8th, that would be lovely. Just to watch them contort into the love for him, and then snap back violently to their original positioning 

And then for him to turn up to work one day wearing a Red Tie.

• Like 1

Could make an argument for Calvert-Lewin, if it wasn't for Jota's form. Doucoure's playing well, but not well enough. Godfrey would give Phillips some competition for #5 CB.

The shout for there being an argument for Pickford is top notch. Really impressive leap of the imagination.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

won a few games have they?!

messymascot

Player Valuation: £30m
I think you could actually make a case that if you did a combined 11 we might actually have 6 players in it.
CB Godfrey
LB Digne
CM Doucoure
CM Gomes
ST Calvert-Lewin
LW Gray
I know some of these could be argued and that's based on both teams playing 4-3-3. I think Allan is better than Gomes but he is competing with Fabinho whereas Gomes is competing with Henderson. On current form they could argue Robertson is edging Digne but we could say the same about Pickford over Allison. If we can keep players fit it might be us that knocks them out the top 4.

where the fuck do you start with that? honestly. and fucking gomes? those cunts have slaughtered him relentlessly for about 2 years. and are they really suggesting Gray is better than Mane? they're fucking nut jobs.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah - Cracking lad, just misunderstood i'm sure

Comes across as an abusive male, and a racist. Genuine shame his leg didnt fall off. Utter scum like him shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets without being in fear. Hopefully someone snaps his leg properly if he ever comes back.

That is an absolutely disgraceful post, even by his low standards. "Comes across like an abusive male, and a racist" Based on what exactly? The deluded simpleton.   

11 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

That is an absolutely disgraceful post, even by his low standards. "Comes across like an abusive male, and a racist" Based on what exactly? The deluded simpleton.   

Who are they referring to here?

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

where the fuck do you start with that? honestly. and fucking gomes? those cunts have slaughtered him relentlessly for about 2 years. and are they really suggesting Gray is better than Mane? they're fucking nut jobs.

I barely watch modern football but even I know he is talking out of his arse.

1 hour ago, Manny said:

Has there ever been a player who's appeared in more Bloo "team of the season" AND "drive him to his next club myself" lists than Andre Gomes? He must be on for a dozen appearances in each.

It's like when The Terminator made the list of the 20th century's greatest movie villains and greatest movie heroes: it all depends on what he was doing last time you saw him.

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

Stuff like this needs outing. This guy truly is a horrible bastard and a coward and liar. We should sort him digitally.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

won a few games have they?!

messymascot

Player Valuation: £30m
I think you could actually make a case that if you did a combined 11 we might actually have 6 players in it.
CB Godfrey
LB Digne
CM Doucoure
CM Gomes
ST Calvert-Lewin
LW Gray
I know some of these could be argued and that's based on both teams playing 4-3-3. I think Allan is better than Gomes but he is competing with Fabinho whereas Gomes is competing with Henderson. On current form they could argue Robertson is edging Digne but we could say the same about Pickford over Allison. If we can keep players fit it might be us that knocks them out the top 4.

Cunts the lot of them, anyone with any leanings towards those cunts on here should give their heads a rattle assuming they haven’t fell off!