You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Can watching remember that game with my brother. Both of us were just sitting on the couch with massive hangovers having been to town the night before and literally never moved all day. 

When Rush scored we just laughed for about 10 minutes like a hungover Beavis and Butt Head. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, belarus said:

That’s actually pretty funny. That type of stuff is quality. Like the Everton 2 Liverpool 1. Proper rivalry stuff that

Thing is you can’t have rivalry or banter with them on Twitter as it nearly always ends up with a “Heysel” or “murderers” shout within two or three tweets 

On 10/09/2021 at 10:02, Doctor Troy said:

He sounds like SPG, Vivian's hamster in the Young Ones.

Good of him to do that though. He also goes to the Rotunda Boxing club Inclusive Hub and helps disabled kids get fit. He just randomly turned up one day and asked if he could help out. 

Much as it pains me to say it he seems like a really good fella

41 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Tell you what - seeing that reminds me what a shame it is when a prospect bursts on the scene and tails off. Cadamarteri had so much raw potential. Rapid, strong, direct. Obviously an attitude thing with him from some of the stuff I heard.

On 10/09/2021 at 16:21, Doctor Troy said:

I swear that she mentions that Dixie Dean was her grandad every time she logs onto Twatter. 

She’s married to that weasel from the red echo Dave Prentice who also never fails to mention who his wife’s grandad is.  

10 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

Already questioning the point in letting Richarlison go to the Olympics and how they're not ruthless enough like other clubs.

Well letting him go was surely not to gain an advantage on other clubs in subsequent international breaks...so why does it matter in relation to all this?

Beauts.

30 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Rushy always loved scoring against the bitters 

I thought that was his only goal for Newcastle, but just checked and he also got a league cup goal against Hull. Shame he could only score against the small clubs by that stage of his career.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, belarus said:

That’s actually pretty funny. That type of stuff is quality. Like the Everton 2 Liverpool 1. Proper rivalry stuff that

Yeah,. no issues with that. Makes a change from most of their other shite. 

2 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

All one way though so not sure where the rivalry stuff fits in? It’s small time shit the kind of which I can’t think of one LFC club led retort, thank god. Plus this mentality is one of the main reasons they’ll never compete again in our lifetimes, hope it continues.

That's not Everton though is it? It's an advert for a t-shirt company - their equivalent of LoveFollowConquer or Up The Reds? 

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Barnes played for Newcastle? I have absolutely no recollection of that!

Kenny took him up there didn't he? 

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

That's not Everton though is it? It's an advert for a t-shirt company - their equivalent of LoveFollowConquer or Up The Reds? 

A 30ft advert slapped onto the side of your stadium is club led at some level. Not complaining I’m just saying it reiterates the deep seated small minded bitterness over there.

11 hours ago, belarus said:

Haha yeah same. Far better than the lies or made up shite they come out with. I can deal with wit. 

8 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Hahahaha get in, the way their second legend bounces down the tunnel like a mad hard man and Ian Rush gets the winner at about 78 years of age. Superb leveller for them twats 

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I remember an pre-derby interview and the interviewer said "you scored a record 25 times against Everton" and Rushie jumped on it "26. I scored against them for Newcastle, too."

Superb 

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Moise kean with an assist for Napoli against Juventus. At this rate they will send him back for fuck all. Is there any other club that fucks up players like Everton?.

It is pretty funny how the blues thought they’d pulled off a massive coup bringing him in, but he was so shite for them they’ve had to palm him off on loan to PSG (where he was good) then now Juventus (where he seems to be doing well again). Scored for Italy too the other day.

21 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Dave 'I broke my leg playing in an FA Cup final, but I don't like to talk about it' Whelan, is her Godfather.

I hate that old cunt with a passion. Old Tory bastard.

16 hours ago, belarus said:

The main shop Everton One is based in Liverpool 4, as has been pointed out on here before, and that's incredibly amusing.

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Moise kean with an assist for Napoli against Juventus. At this rate they will send him back for fuck all. Is there any other club that fucks up players like Everton?.

Very surprised that Ancelotti didn't get a better tune out of him , he seems a really good prospect , and putting bias to one side a front three option of Kean , DCL amd Ricky laaah isn't bad for a mid-table club.