You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The German, Portuguese and Spanish champions were all "useless". Yeah, of course.

I'm as amused he knows how many shots Napoli were having in those games, I don't even remember how many shots we had in our last match. Not interested indeed. Not interested when the result goes with us, the fucking quilt. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, he hates us that much that he and his family continued to live in the area in the hope one day he could hurt us so much he could manage Everton. 

And not only that , he has picked the biggest house on Wirral to hide the fact.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Mudface said:

A manager that left a decade ago had a reasonable start for a club that were last our rivals 35 years ago. I'm freaking out now. Mainly because I realise how old I am and how irrelevant they are.

Somewhere on GOT maybe the Rafa thread I can’t quite remember but I know Dave k was one of the instigators.

10 hours ago, halewood pete said:

IMG-20210826-WA0015.jpg

I see Richarlison is trending on twitter regarding a move to PSG....Let's see what Duncan does with his pigeon if he fucks off

Meanwhile kip of this cunts avi, while he's on a usual rant they do to make them feel better...I guess if you ignore Liverpool winning 19 titles then it never happened 

1 hour ago, Block305 said:

“I’m not really interested in footie”

*Knows everything about our 18/19 Madrid run*

6B38730A-EF8D-44C1-8125-9878A75FCCE5.jpeg

The left back - multiple la liga winner, champions league winner, European championships winner Jordi Alba, headed the ball backwards once in a Champions League semi final for his hometown club, to shit on Everton? 

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

I see Richarlison is trending on twitter regarding a move to PSG....Let's see what Duncan does with his pigeon if he fucks off

Meanwhile kip of this cunts avi, while he's on a usual rant they do to make them feel better...I guess if you ignore Liverpool winning 19 titles then it never happened 

We have spent 12 seasons outside the top flight; they have spent 4 seasons outside the top flight. The difference isn't that great, but if they want to emphasise it - and stick their participation certificates on the fridge - just ask them why we've won it 10 times more than them.

14 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

We have spent 12 seasons outside the top flight; they have spent 4 seasons outside the top flight. The difference isn't that great, but if they want to emphasise it - and stick their participation certificates on the fridge - just ask them why we've won it 10 times more than them.

Arguing with rival football fans is the most pointless endeavour in modern life. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I reckon that guy is a good candidate to get a "we were the real victims of world war 1 & 2" type moan.

It's a conspiracy forum, no different to the lizard people, shape shifters, David Icke kind of stuff. Except at least their madness stems from the world and it's problems and not a fucking sport where they cant accept the reality that they've just massively under achieved time after time.

Their biggest problem has never been outside influences its the fact they sign mediocre players and massively overrate them and then seem shocked they don't win anything. 

200.gif

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
My record of soothsaying on here for all the major issues is spot on.

There arent many who have called it better than me, but you are certainly one of them. Rightly called the implosion last year, and rightly pointed out they would win nothing, again.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
200.gif

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

There arent many who have called it better than me, but you are certainly one of them. Rightly called the implosion last year, and rightly pointed out they would win nothing, again.

Again? Or in their case never! They really are comedic gold, pair of soft twats!

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
200.gif

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

"Win nothing, again". Shameless lack of self awareness.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:
200.gif

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Everton will be shit shocker. 

Considering we only compete for 2 trophies, it's hardly surprising we didn't win any. What did he predict the previous 2 years? 

Just had a lad tell me that there's live bombs on the Everton stadium site. They're being told to ignore any bombs during searches and want to build the ground with potential live bombs from world war 2.

Standard practice is to evacuate the site and bring in military units to detonate the bombs off site. The contracting firm who are building the ground are telling workers to ignore any bombs found.

5 minutes ago, TheSire said:

Just had a lad tell me that there's live bombs on the Everton stadium site. They're being told to ignore any bombs during searches and want to build the ground with potential live bombs from world war 2.

Standard practice is to evacuate the site and bring in military units to detonate the bombs off site. The contracting firm who are building the ground are telling workers to ignore any bombs found.

Redshite Luftwaffe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TheSire said:

Hes carrying out work on the site as of a few months ago. I really don't think he'd just randomly make it up or bullshit. He's speaking from first hand too.

That's terrifying if they're just cutting corners to that level of danger.

There was a story about bombs being found along the dock earlier this year. But doubt they'd be told to work on regardless.

The one they found in Exeter earlier this year still had plenty of life, Exeter WWII bomb: New footage of explosion | UK News | Sky News.

"Controlled explosion"

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

There was a story about bombs being found along the dock earlier this year. But doubt they'd be told to work on regardless.

The one they found in Exeter earlier this year still had plenty of life, Exeter WWII bomb: New footage of explosion | UK News | Sky News.

"Controlled explosion"

It seems insane and ridiculous as a thought. One of those 'that'd never happen' but as i say I didn't sense any tone of a wind up and I know he's been on site for a good while now.

I've told him to blow the whistle as he'd feel terrible guilt if something happened and everyone was hush about it.

Yeah no chance they are leaving unexploded bombs there on the seabed. It’s always a lockdown of the shipping lanes and carried out to sea for a controlled explosion. If there is any truth in that (I’m not saying your mates lying Sire) then heads will roll when it comes out. Plus they would have had to have a military diving team down there before any work started surely.