You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Some lad on twatter posted this rant from GOT.. I think he might need a hug

61B0B794-0765-4B08-ACBB-02B4595F71F7.png

I posted that on here a few days ago. It was that st domingo I think. Slightly less of a mutant than catcher or dave k but definitely in the absolute virgin category. 

5 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:
Handball

Handball

Player Valuation: £500k
looks like the usual CL draw to me.
Pot A Brotherhood of man, RS, Showaddywaddy and Chas N Dave.

Tough group then, as we agreed.

What the fuck is any of that supposed to mean?

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

They are going to jettison Ronaldo, get this kid for peanuts and win the league.

It seems every club in Italy just bends over for them like Bayern in Germany

Hey, have X on a 2 year loan deal, we don't need any money now. 

Its nuts. 

Inter have fallen away with the shitty ownership they have and i can't see Atalanta,Milan etc being able to put up a fight. 

I like the new narrative floating around GOT now about how Rafa hates us and now we hate him. It’s part of their new acceptable narrative, they hate him but he’s doing well for now and that’s dropped a mind bomb into the head of even the best windmilling blue. So they’ve constructed a new reality that Rafa really hates us so they can like him. They’re inventing a wedge between us and Rafa because they couldn’t possibly accept him loving Liverpool. Somewhere in an alternative universe, Rafa hates Liverpool and was just a mercenary but he loves Everton. They distort reality to one that suits their narrative. It’s amazing really.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, angie said:

I like the new narrative floating around GOT now about how Rafa hates us and now we hate him. It’s part of their new acceptable narrative, they hate him but he’s doing well for now and that’s dropped a mind bomb into the head of even the best windmilling blue. So they’ve constructed a new reality that Rafa really hates us so they can like him. They’re inventing a wedge between us and Rafa because they couldn’t possibly accept him loving Liverpool. Somewhere in an alternative universe, Rafa hates Liverpool and was just a mercenary but he loves Everton. They distort reality to one that suits their narrative. It’s amazing really.

A manager that left a decade ago had a reasonable start for a club that were last our rivals 35 years ago. I'm freaking out now. Mainly because I realise how old I am and how irrelevant they are.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, angie said:

Haha where is this being posted? Could do with a laugh.

7 hours ago, angie said:

Yeah, he hates us that much that he and his family continued to live in the area in the hope one day he could hurt us so much he could manage Everton. Fuck me, they are funny. Just wait until they lose a few games and turn on him. 

• Upvote 1