You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Total Longo said:

I see "Talibanfield" appears to be the latest, hilarious jibe.  

Good of them to finally come up with a new pun, Klanfield was starting to lose its funniness, still a long way to go before they match the side splitter of "Klipperty" though

55 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I’ll take on the tag of being Taliban sympathisers because of our sponsors links if they agree that they are all paedo’s because of their players links.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Haha, it lists half a dozen banks as maybe having not met AML control standards. Also mentions "Russian oligarchs" as one of the perpetrating groups needing to siphon profits through international markets... Hmm.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Hahaha. Fucking bellends. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

How did Usmanov make his money? I'm sure it was all legitimate 

Didn't he use the same method as abramovic? Basically the state owned company, became owned by the workers. He then didn't pay said workers and then when they needed money offered to buy their shares from them at rock bottom prices so they could afford food. Allegedly. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Didn't he use the same method as abramovic? Basically the state owned company, became owned by the workers. He then didn't pay said workers and then when they needed money offered to buy their shares from them at rock bottom prices so they could afford food. Allegedly. 

I'm sure one of them was spouting that he isn't or wasn't an 'Oligarch' and never got involved in money laundering, gun-running etc..... He might well be legitimate but I doubt it. Shady looking rich bastards never are innocent 

54 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm sure one of them was spouting that he isn't or wasn't an 'Oligarch' and never got involved in money laundering, gun-running etc..... He might well be legitimate but I doubt it. Shady looking rich bastards never are innocent 

I had a quick look earlier. He isn't like abramovic. He did it with organic growth starting with extortion in the 80s with a spell in prison. And old school gangster it would seem. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2012/04/26/newsmaker-usmanov-took-long-road-to-become-rich-a14396

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I had a quick look earlier. He isn't like abramovic. He did it with organic growth starting with extortion in the 80s with a spell in prison. And old school gangster it would seem. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2012/04/26/newsmaker-usmanov-took-long-road-to-become-rich-a14396

So bloody corrupt aren't they !