You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 18/08/2021 at 09:10, Bjornebye said:

Can anyone else smell an angle here....

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
The x2 Chelsea and United teams you mentioned all won the biggest prize in European Football. Until City do the same, Pep will always get stick. That's not from just the Media but from their fanbase too.

It took Chelsea a long time to do it.

Indeed took Ferguson a long time too.

Everyone will have a different view, but over recent years I would say the CL has become a bit devalued and is not as important as maybe it was between say 1992-2002, or say 2007-15 which felt very much the golden eras for it.

Hahahaha - fucking hell. What a fucking prick. It’s a talent he’s got there, the absolute rat

47 minutes ago, belarus said:

Hahahaha - fucking hell. What a fucking prick. It’s a talent he’s got there, the absolute rat

Oh and apparently john Henry should get the same criticism as Man City’s owners because he was in a photo with “worlds biggest tyrant” Donald trump. He even says that criticism of Man City’s owners is mostly racism because most other owners don’t get the shit they get hahahaha. He knows exactly what he’s doing and he knows exactly who his posts are for.

20 hours ago, angie said:

Hamez needs to be careful. For a start they know where Benitez lives. Also anyone remember when Gary speed left them, and he said he got death threats and Everton had to build walls at the players entrance when he came back to Goodison so the fans couldn’t get to him. He said this himself god rest his soul. Also Gary was teetotal and he asked their manager for a drink and the manager, kendall I think, had filled a water bottle up with straight vodka and gave it to Gary to drink during a match and he was fuming. But you know, class and dignity.

Don’t think this is true, the real story as told by Speed to his coach for Flintshire schoolboys, a mate despite being a blue of the worst kind. It does involve Kendall and started with a team talk when they were playing manu. Kendall, allegedly half pissed, spent a lot of time on the plan to stop Giggs. Speed who had been with the welsh squad that week kept interupting to tell Kendall Giggs was injured and wouldn’t play. He was correct. Kendall’s response and the events surrounding it did for Speed, he wanted out. Told to my mate at woodison when Speed was with Newcastle. 

11 minutes ago, Peter Cormack said:

Don’t think this is true, the real story as told by Speed to his coach for Flintshire schoolboys, a mate despite being a blue of the worst kind. It does involve Kendall and started with a team talk when they were playing manu. Kendall, allegedly half pissed, spent a lot of time on the plan to stop Giggs. Speed who had been with the welsh squad that week kept interupting to tell Kendall Giggs was injured and wouldn’t play. He was correct. Kendall’s response and the events surrounding it did for Speed, he wanted out. Told to my mate at woodison when Speed was with Newcastle. 

Did Kendall offer him out?

17 hours ago, angie said:

Haha did we misunderstand the question or are they just that irrelevant to us (sky bet fan survey who is your biggest premier league rival) edited to say maybe we thought title rival I don’t know lol

E1B26C6D-A221-4A04-84BB-30C720E0DC39.jpeg

They didn't bother to ask Leicester fans, and instead asked Man Utd fans twice.

2 hours ago, angie said:

Oh and apparently john Henry should get the same criticism as Man City’s owners because he was in a photo with “worlds biggest tyrant” Donald trump. He even says that criticism of Man City’s owners is mostly racism because most other owners don’t get the shit they get hahahaha. He knows exactly what he’s doing and he knows exactly who his posts are for.

They’re fucking painful aren’t they? 

I’d be interested to know what the rationale is for him picking those windows, apart from the obvious like

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, angie said:

Haha did we misunderstand the question or are they just that irrelevant to us (sky bet fan survey who is your biggest premier league rival) edited to say maybe we thought title rival I don’t know lol

E1B26C6D-A221-4A04-84BB-30C720E0DC39.jpeg

Looks like different sets of fans have interpreted the question (whatever it was) as their primary current rivals for position or historical rivals.

2 hours ago, Beno said:

Was thinking that, but it looks like its the highest percentage, and Man U have us or Man City only as rivals. No one gives a flying fuck about Everton .

We are the only thing that keeps them relevant. They have no rivalry or history of competing against anyone else. 

They used to hate the Mancs in the 80s but they loved them from the 90s onwards because they won loads and it pissed us off. 

They love Man City as it stops us winning anything, even though it stops them winning any of the domestic trophies. 

36 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

We are the only thing that keeps them relevant. They have no rivalry or history of competing against anyone else. 

They used to hate the Mancs in the 80s but they loved them from the 90s onwards because they won loads and it pissed us off. 

They love Man City as it stops us winning anything, even though it stops them winning any of the domestic trophies. 

A few blues I know have beef with Spurs and Newcastle. This is based on the fans of both clubs see themselves as bigger clubs than Everton. I think Leeds might fit into that category as well now they’re back in the PL. 

On 20/08/2021 at 11:21, johnsusername said:

I don't know what you're all crowing about, he won the league with Everton last September! He's going out a winner. 

NINTCHDBPICT000612170223.jpg

I think that was possibly the most I’ve cringed at a football celebration. Closely followed by anton Ferdinand running to the West Ham fans after a game a crunking at them

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

No one knows the real truth because apparently speed would never say why he left. But he had definitely lost respect for Kendall in that period with his drinking etc, the stuff about walls being put up at Goodison is definitely true because Gary speed told his mate off the record.

4 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

Just what I heard and to an evertonian that’s as good as gospel so I’m just going with it.

35 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Speed probably left for the simple reason that they always sell their best players and always have. Either they,Everton,need the money or the player wants to win trophies elsewhere. Fact.

In this echo article it says he left because he lost respect for Howard Kendall because he was an alcoholic. Don’t know what the truth is because apparently Kendall stitched him up about the transfer as told in the nufc article I’ve posted. I can’t link them sorry.

5309AAD5-2B3C-4839-A04D-6464506CC93E.jpeg

39F1AED1-FDA2-4FCB-9FB2-89A3D2D66B45.png