You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Poster said:

Pre season games are usually selected against much lower quality teams, at least one side that got right. 

I'm sure they will put a positive spin on the game, it's not about the score etc, etc. But all that would change if we lose our next friendly, we'll be in turmoil, Klopp lost the dressing room, fears for us and all that.

I see Allan has gone from midfield general to needing to be replaced by Tom Davies….

One of their fans at the match says some of them were singing about Ancelotti dying. Class and Dignity FC.

my final point is about one song. The ancelotti dying song is a no from me. Why are we singing it?

25 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I'm sure they will put a positive spin on the game, it's not about the score etc, etc. But all that would change if we lose our next friendly, we'll be in turmoil, Klopp lost the dressing room, fears for us and all that.

Quick. Let's all edit some highlights of one of their defenders making a mistake for a goal and upload them on Twitter like they did with Van Dijk.

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Quick. Let's all edit some highlights of one of their defenders making a mistake for a goal and upload them on Twitter like they did with Van Dijk.

Difference being no-one would give a shit. They really are an irrelevence. In fact, if it weren't for this thread, I doubt anyone outside of their weird, bitter & paranoid fan base would talk about them at all.

They play nobody of much significance for the first two months of the season, then it turns ugly for them. It wouldn't surprise me to see them getting all giddy with a few decent results in the first two months. We might even see an iTunes no.1. 

If they somehow do badly from in the first couple of months then I can't see Rafa lasting until xmas. Allardyce will be on standby, hell they might even persuade the owl to come out of retirement. 

HFMSOC-0044-Fixture-Release-Graphics_16.

Just now, Poster said:

They play nobody of much significance for the first two months of the season, then it turns ugly for them. It wouldn't surprise me to see them getting all giddy with a few decent results in the first two months. We might even see an iTunes no.1. 

If they somehow do badly from in the first couple of months then I can't see Rafa lasting until xmas. Allardyce will be on standby, hell they might even persuade the owl to come out of retirement. 

Allardyce I could see, but I couldn't see the owl taking it. He's 73 and he's just managed the team he's supported since he was a kid, I think he'll be happy to finish on that.

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Allardyce I could see, but I couldn't see the owl taking it. He's 73 and he's just managed the team he's supported since he was a kid, I think he'll be happy to finish on that.

Yeah me neither but it would be fun to see. 

I personally think Rafa will get them most of the points from those first six games, unfortunately.