You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Still waiting for a tenner off some Evertonian from the late 90s who bet me that Cadamarteri would score more goals than Michael Owen. 

You could have collected that on 27th Feb 1999

They where both 19

Fuck me this thread,,..

https://mobile.twitter.com/sav4efc/status/1422256410222637068

This cunt must be the biggest arse kisser on Twitter I think all his followers are mainly City fans 

Neil
@mancityneil
@sav4efc the very best non City fan on Twitter. I do wish more were like you mate.

Bitter little prick, must be sad that you only get your rocks off by basically following a side down the M62
Every other tweet is either praising City or slagging us off

GSav
@sav4efc
I mean as if the Champions of England, and one of the best sides in Europe, adding two of the league's best players, to an already superb squad is 'Good News' for anyone let.... alone Liverpool.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Jack Rodwell.

I was just thinking the other day of the money they've had off City for mediocrities like Lescott and Stones and I couldn't even remember that twat's name.

Another entry in a grand old tradition. A running gag in my family that gets blurted out to much merriment whenever the Bitters are mentioned was a season preview many moons ago in an Irish newspaper which had a One To Watch for every team. The Everton entry was "Michael Branch. Not as good as Fowler, but better than Owen." Catcher still doesn't see what is so funny about that.

• Upvote 1

Grade one cunt, got me banned from GOT for questioning the accuracy of his“facts“ about German history and pointing out that supporting Liverpool does not make you a racist. He was defending the human rights policies city’s owners;  then I was banned from following him on twitter because I said Carra was talking sense and he wasn‘t. I would love to know his real name and address. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Peter Cormack said:

Grade one cunt, got me banned from got for questioning his“facts“ about German history banned from twitter because I said Carra was talking sense and he wasn‘t. I would love to know his real name and address. 

Not sure about his name 

The terrifying killers treated at Rampton Hospital - Lincolnshire Live

• Upvote 1

Hopefully there will be some proper headwrecking going on with Rafa in charge.

If they give him a good reception we can say that they are getting behind the man who called them a small club and they are fully in agreement with him. Given their history of hypocrisy they will get carried away after winning 4 games despite hating him.

If not we can look forward to the booing and them storming off on 70 minutes as well as saying they are never going again despite refusing to give up their season tickets. 

• Upvote 1

cronullasharks

cronullasharks

Player Valuation: £50m
Yes they live in a really weird bubble where they just talk to each other and nobody else. Once their ideas hit the outside world, they look stupid. It's partly why just about every fanbase in the country think they are complete buffoons and can't stand them.
Can have a chat about footy with fans of any other club except that lot.

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
cronullasharks

cronullasharks

Yes they live in a really weird bubble where they just talk to each other and nobody else. Once their ideas hit the outside world, they look stupid. It's partly why just about every fanbase in the country think they are complete buffoons and can't stand them.

• image.gif
 Reactions:

Who are all these other fans of other clubs they chat to ? The only other fanbases they ever talk to are ones that we are in direct competition with at the time (City, Utd , Spurs in 2019) And then it’s just to blow up their arses and get a few pats on the head or invite them to the Brick .

I mean it’s not like they can chat about trophies or memorable wins and going on the piss afterwards 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
cronullasharks

cronullasharks

• image.gif
 Reactions:catcherintherye

Stop giving this moron oxygen, He feeds off it; the only audience he has. Why are so many scrolling the Web to see what shite he's spouted and give it fresh life? Don't post here for him or about him. Not difficult to understand.

Feeding that retard is exactly what he wants. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, Fallen Angel said:

Stop giving this moron oxygen, He feeds off it; the only audience he has. Why are so many scrolling the Web to see what shite he's spouted and give it fresh life? Don't post here for him or about him. Not difficult to understand.

Feeding that retard is exactly what he wants. 

Thanks for your input.  I post stuff from them out of pity. It's funny. Cheers 

• Upvote 1