You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

And whats this? Didn't I see that we were the worst affected team in the league to do wrong VAR decisions? They really are fucking nutcases.

d34noj

Player Valuation: £40m
Carra lar and the rest of the RS vermin will be fuming at the supposed changes to var...
Contact must be enough to make a foul...
Fouls will not be given when their is contact and the players exaggerate in order to try and get a decision...

That's 2/3's of their goals wiped off then.

I, for one, fucking loved seeing Henderson's Derby winner wrongly ruled out. How are we going to cope without decisions like that next season?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I, for one, fucking loved seeing Henderson's Derby winner wrongly ruled out. How are we going to cope without decisions like that next season?

Horrible, season-changing day that. Virgil crocked, Thiago crocked and two points robbed by VAR. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

The thing about this bellend is he has no audience outside of the rabid few who are desperate for anything anti-liverpool. As for the rest of the country they will never get to hear his deranged musings as literally no one else gives a fuck about Everton, no one at all.

He's got us.

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

He's literally the opposite of me in every conceivable way.

Seriously mate after all this time on the forums have you not learned a thing? By implying the comparison bothers you people will just double down to wind you up. 

You're fuck all like him. 

I see that two of their former world-beaters, "Kopites head's falling off" signings are on the move again today. Sandro Ramirez, on loan from Huesca to Getafe and Henry Onyekuru making a permanent move from Monaco to Olympiakos. 

The poor fellas never had a chance. It was literally impossible for them to live up to the ridiculously inflated hype and expectations placed on them by the bloooooos. It's a recurring theme. I remember the misplaced bullishness from them after they won the u23 Premier League. Talk of a bright future and a local power shift once their young starlets graduated to first team football. Which never happened. 

They never learn.