You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

28 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ha ha. They are sad fuckers. 

Can remember we played Leeds in some FA Cup in the mid nineties. My brothers made is a ridiculously bitter twat and decided to come around to watch it.  I saw him at Anfield once run down 10 flights of stairs to shout something at Steven Gerrard taking a corner.

Anyway, everytime Leeds got near the 18 yard box  he'd get up out of his seat and jump around shouting "go on, go on shoot". 

Got to half time without reacting and my Dad put his cup of tea down and said "right you, out now you bitter prick". Grabbed him by his arm, marched him out the room and pushed him out the front door, he told him never to come back. Saw him outside almost crying. 

ahahahahaha, absolutely superb!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, belarus said:

Seeing quite a few memes, gifs and vids around taking the piss out of Virg for not tackling that Hertha lad as he scored. 

Talk about grasping at straws. It wasn’t comical in any way, embarrassing or even much of a mistake, especially for a guy who has been out for what - 11 months is it now?. Oh, and it was a preseason friendly.

They really are pathetic

And lest we forget, out for 11 months because of their twat of a keeper!

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Watched our match out last night. Sat by a bluenose who made a big song and dance about how pathetic it was the pub were showing pre season games. Just glorified training sessions making money off fans. 

He actually jumped up each time Berlin scored 

Haha - imagine being that much of a fucking immature, angry and bitter beaut

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

Think he got £36m mixed up with £60m. Easy mistake to make.

And destroy football what now? Ffs, setting up a rival European competition with closed shop qualification, whilst being an arrogant idea, in no way destroyed anything except the balance sheet of whoever paid for CL TV rights.

• Upvote 1

The bitters have spent (very badly) an absolute fortune in recent years.

Far more than they should be spending based on their meagre turnover.

They also have the highest wage bill in terms of percentage of turnover in the league.

7 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Watched our match out last night. Sat by a bluenose who made a big song and dance about how pathetic it was the pub were showing pre season games. Just glorified training sessions making money off fans. 

He actually jumped up each time Berlin scored 

Did he kick off when they weren't showing the florida cup ? Lying bitter weird little fannies. 

10 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Fucking hell, that thread... 

Unreal. Mad how they invent things, throw it out there then completely ignore or change the subject when someone calls them out on their lies. Thank fuck we don't have any fans like that.... 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Risible. Try looking in a mirror.

Guilty conscience? I mean, I didn't mention you.... 

Oh and my mirror is happy with me. Not only am I 'big and humble enough' to admit when I'm wrong but I see a decent caring human being looking back.

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

No, you've just tried to provoke me a dozen times today.

In case it wasn't obvious from me ignoring all previous attempts, fuck off and leave me alone.

So yeah, guilty conscience. Stop lying then? or start facing up to when you're wrong? Or at least debate instead of sloping off like a shitbag when you get proven wrong? Basically, just man up. You don't mind calling people anti-semites with no fair reason but hate being pulled up..... Narcissism. Just. fuck .off.

If 'provocation' is trying to get a man to justify his words then aren't we all fucked? 

2 hours ago, an tha said:

The bitters have spent (very badly) an absolute fortune in recent years.

Far more than they should be spending based on their meagre turnover.

They also have the highest wage bill in terms of percentage of turnover in the league.

They also brag that they have a billionaire in the background putting money in to bypass the FFP rules. 

Already got some blag sponsorship deal for a stadium that doesn't exist.

But are outraged that other clubs outspend them. Fucking clowns. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

They also brag that they have a billionaire in the background putting money in to bypass the FFP rules. 

I’m starting to think that uncle uzzy isn’t a real uncle after all

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Beauts

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

All that money and they're getting Townsend and Begovic on a free and buying Grey for 1.5m.

Or maybe that is a smokescreen to play up they have no money and they swoop in for Mbappe so our heads fall off.

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

All that money and they're getting Townsend and Begovic on a free and buying Grey for 1.5m.

Or maybe that is a smokescreen to play up they have no money and they swoop in for Mbappe so our heads fall off.

No mate, it’s not that. They’re not allowed to spend money, otherwise uncle Uzzy would be slapping the money on the table for loads of boss players. 

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Jesus tonight these bitter bastards give that serial liar in No 10 a fucking run for the money 

Should play this instead of z cars before every game. 

They don't half lie about Liverpool. Making shite up up about our players, fans and the club in general. 

• Upvote 1