You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Siri, tell me how Pickford got on against Italy when he was competing for a real trophy?

Begovic was in goal wasnt he? Pickford could get down from his climbing apparatus unaided to make the flight

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There were genuine complaints on GOT that their players didn’t look more enthusiastic when they were presented with the trophy. 

Who wouldn’t want a trophy sponsored by Camping World.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

Player Valuation: £35m
I noticed on rawk you have to sign up to the site now to view their hilarious Everton thread, it just happens to coincide with Bramley Moore starting, you could previously view it.
Banter is no longer acceptable now after years of hilarity. It sums them up for what they are, it's alright while they're doing the laughing but as soon as the tables are turned, they sulk big time.
This stadium is killing them because it's not all about them.
We are gong to dominate the skyline and there's nothing they can do about it and it's crippling them. UTFT.
Make no mistake, the stadium is keeping them up at night.

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

I noticed on rawk you have to sign up to the site now to view their hilarious Everton thread, it just happens to coincide with Bramley Moore starting, you could previously view it.
Banter is no longer acceptable now after years of hilarity. It sums them up for what they are, it's alright while they're doing the laughing but as soon as the tables are turned, they sulk big time.
We are gong to dominate the skyline and there's nothing they can do about it and it's crippling them. UTFT.

When did Bramley Moore start? Are there two cones instead of one?

47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

They live on another fucking planet.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

Current skyline domination:

TrafficCone_6b.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

My favourite bit is that they don’t even pretend to be able to dominate us the on the pitch, just architecturally. 

should send them a link to this thread if they miss reading reds taking the piss.

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

Er, you have to sign up on Grand Old Team to view their Liverpool thread. I can understand why, given it's a cesspit of bile, hatred and lies.