You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Shite Said Fred having an anti-LFC love in on GOT 

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
I do wonder this season what happens if Klopp starts slowly with very favourable fixtures. While they are very much akin to schrodingers fanbase, going from extreme to the next (being almost suicidal over FSG to simultaneously thinking they will win the league) they've never really had a bad start.
I'm looking at the transfer strategy so far (recycled limited cash coming in to buttress certain positions - Konate at CB) and I'd be worried if I'm a Kopite.

They look intent on introducing a PL unproven Elliott, and investing more faith in players like Neco Williams, Tsimakis and Minamino; and retaining players like Keita and Milner. And VVD hasn't been tested again yet and looks like struggling to be fit.

If they sell Salah late in the window they'll be sunk. As it stands I really cant make a case for them getting top 4.

Dave K is worried about us again lads. Hope it doesn’t go the same way as his concerns over us going bust a few seasons ago, I really do. 

Pair of absolute fucking bed wetters those cunts

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What they think might happen…

88C6CA81-0B68-4693-8FC0-AAF0ACA4097F.jpeg

… vs what the media think will happen. Which is that they’re trying to shift all of their shite in time to buy Dwight McNeil and Harry Winks with whatever funds they can free up. 

They’ve got fucking no chance of getting winks on a permanent deal. The absolute fucking meffs

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

van Dijk 'struggling' to be fit?!

And if anyone has 'favourable' fixtures, he obviously hasnt seen theirs or does he thing their first 10 games are a tough run?!

I can’t be doing with how annoyed it gets me reading these 2 fucking cunts’ opinions. I can just see them with their noses in the air, sniffing their own farts thinking they are boss. There’s no attempt to wind up in there - it’s pure unadulterated delusion

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Why not? Winks is absolute gash. I know @aRdja rates him but I don’t know anyone else that does. 

It’s not based on his ability, it’s based on him not wanting to go anywhere near those fucking substandard cunts

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

davek

I do wonder this season what happens if Klopp starts slowly with very favourable fixtures. While they are very much akin to schrodingers fanbase, going from extreme to the next (being almost suicidal over FSG to simultaneously thinking they will win the league) they've never really had a bad start.
I'm looking at the transfer strategy so far (recycled limited cash coming in to buttress certain positions - Konate at CB) and I'd be worried if I'm a Kopite.

They look intent on introducing a PL unproven Elliott, and investing more faith in players like Neco Williams, Tsimakis and Minamino; and retaining players like Keita and Milner. And VVD hasn't been tested again yet and looks like struggling to be fit.

If they sell Salah late in the window they'll be sunk. As it stands I really cant make a case for them getting top 4.

As a well-read man, and all round expert on everything, Catcher should be familiar with the recognised psychological defence mechanism of 'Projection': in which individuals attribute characteristics they find unacceptable in themselves to another person, or group.

Kudos to davek who, for once, actually seems to have posted whilst sober.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, belarus said:

It’s not based on his ability, it’s based on him not wanting to go anywhere near those fucking substandard cunts

Winks is one of the only players in the Premier League who isn't good enough for Everton!

Genuine Championship-level player. I rather hope Spurs keep him; it would increase the odds that they sell Ndombele, who is actually good, and continue to play him, thus ensuring they will be nowhere near challenging us next season.

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

davek

Favourable fixtures? So the current English champions and the current European champions in the opening 7 fixtures. Right. 

Honestly, I am beginning to think catcher is a red on a wind up.