You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A life can turn around quickly

Posted by Copenhagen  on July 20, 2021, 9:21 am

Can’t stop thinking about our suspender player.
How he one day has the job every kid want, earning tons of money, has a beautiful wife and is a true hero in his home country.
Then this happens. And wheather it’s true or not the stains will never go away. Ever.
I’m not making excuses on his behalf, but maybe he was just bored. Too much money, too much time. Maybe it’s all made up.
It’s as sad as anything.

2 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I ’m not making excuses on his behalf, but maybe he was just bored. Too much money, too much time.

That's what you might say in response to David James's video games or Paul Merson's gambling?

This?  This appears to be something quite different...

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

A life can turn around quickly

Posted by Copenhagen  on July 20, 2021, 9:21 am

Can’t stop thinking about our suspender player.
How he one day has the job every kid want, earning tons of money, has a beautiful wife and is a true hero in his home country.
Then this happens. And wheather it’s true or not the stains will never go away. Ever.
I’m not making excuses on his behalf, but maybe he was just bored. Too much money, too much time. Maybe it’s all made up.
It’s as sad as anything.

It's her I feel sorry for.

I'm here if she needs me.

image.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh the fucking irony in his last two sentences. Someone on twitter pull this cunt up and remind him that they spout about heysel every singl

In the subsequent tweets he’s comparing the Liver Building firework incident to Gremfell.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Absolutely astounding that there's no mention of such a big story on the "Red Echo's" Facebook page. 

I'd imagine that they can't be arsed with any possible contempt of court issues. 

"Prison sentence could save Mosh millions". 

• Upvote 6

Oh the fucking irony in his last two sentences. Someone on twitter pull this cunt up and remind him that they spout about heysel every singl

In the subsequent tweets he’s comparing the Liver Building firework incident to Gremfell.

14 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Have those warnings come straight from Number 10?

I AM unsure. All I know is we can’t be too upfront about it and it’s an issue that could split people on the left wing and the right wing. 

evexi.423.jpg?w=640&h=800&auto=compress,

AM I doing this right? Tell me I AM?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That's what you might say in response to David James's video games or Paul Merson's gambling?

This?  This appears to be something quite different...

Exactly.

If I'm that bored a good movie does it for me but once Everton has touched you.

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Have those warnings come straight from Number 10?

I AM unsure. All I know is we can’t be too upfront about it and it’s an issue that could split people on the left wing and the right wing. 

evexi.423.jpg?w=640&h=800&auto=compress,

AM I doing this right? Tell me I AM?

That team cost  a fucking fortune and all they have going for them is an ADHD riddled T-Rex genomic mutation throwback, a centre forward who appears in GQ more than Shoot and a nonce*.

Magnificent.

*Alledgedy

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That team cost  a fucking fortune and all they have going for them is an ADHD riddled T-Rex genomic mutation throwback, a centre forward who appears in GQ more than Shoot and a nonce*.

Magnificent.

*Alledgedy

I actually had to think twice about who you were referring to as an ADHD riddled T-Rex. 

37 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Magnificent.

*Alledgedy

And Dogne, who turned down the RS twice.