You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh but imagine the slander if it was a Red who was rumoured eh 

This is the whole issue for me.

It's a horrible, vile crime and we shouldn't be making jokes. But we do because if it was a Liverpool player the bloos would have a field day. It's nice to see High Horse FC struggling over this

27 minutes ago, Special K said:

This is the whole issue for me.

It's a horrible, vile crime and we shouldn't be making jokes. But we do because if it was a Liverpool player the bloos would have a field day. It's nice to see High Horse FC struggling over this

I'm not sure they will struggle. I am 100% certain their only issue is how to change this into a.morale high ground victory.  But they will. 

12 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

As funny as it was to hear Newcastle fans singing about a Sunderland player whose name rhymes with noncin', I'd cringe my skeleton out if there were any songs or banners about this at Anfield. 

Sadly, some dickhead will do something.

31 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

As funny as it was to hear Newcastle fans singing about a Sunderland player whose name rhymes with noncin', I'd cringe my skeleton out if there were any songs or banners about this at Anfield. 

Yeah that shit needs fucking off as soon as it inevitably happens. Mind you I can't see him playing for them again, I think he was probably on the way out anyway. 

I remember the Suarez stuff with Evra and as soon as there was one memtion of racism the Evertonians I work with had him condemned as guilty before they knew any details about the incident.

He was a "convicted racist" even though the case never went to court like the John Terry/Anton Ferdinand case.

I also had to listen to one of the bosses banging on about for weeks and saying Suarez was the most disgusting individual ever to play football. 

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh the fucking irony in his last two sentences. Someone on twitter pull this cunt up and remind him that they spout about heysel every single fucking day 

David Maddock of the daily manc follows this cunt! Isnt he supposed to be a Liverpool fan correspondent?

51 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh the fucking irony in his last two sentences. Someone on twitter pull this cunt up and remind him that they spout about heysel every single fucking day 

Someone needs to screenshot that and drop it on GOT (or even on this cunt's Twitter) every time they mention Heysel.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Someone needs to screenshot that and drop it on GOT (or even on this cunt's Twitter) every time they mention Heysel.

It would appear more often than "shitehouse cunt" on here. 

• Upvote 1