You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

51 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Thoughts and prayers with them after the Townsend news.

I'm still absolutely amazed that there are clubs out there with all the money and data and scouts, and the best that they can recommend for a bit of cheapish depth is the guy who shoots from 40 yards every time he gets the ball. You'd almost certainly be better off just playing some random Championship-level player from their youth team.

I'm sure Gordon will get a few more games, before heading back out on loan.

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Personally I think they're the type of player you go for if you've just got promoted and are hoping for a bit of experience around the club of being in a bit of a dog fight. I agree they'll help with quotas. But so would I. 

Gray makes more sense than Townsend though.  

Gray only played 10 league games for Bayer Leverkusen last year.

Ravel Morrison up next?

On 19/07/2016 at 16:19, Talismanic said:

Apparently Moshri has had a meeting with the fat corrupt lord Harkkonen, or Joe Anderson as he's known to his bluesh*te mates

Great meeting with Farhad. Still believe a new stadium in 2 yrs is achievable. #COYB  pic.twitter.com/hmZmCZFx6s

— Joe Anderson (@joe4metromayor) July 19, 2016

2 Years!!!!

Have they already started work down the Kings Dock. Anyone noticed?

Happy 5th birthday to this.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

and scored about 20 golas.

And probably have away as many throw ins from shots in the same period! 

7 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Gray only played 10 league games for Bayer Leverkusen last year.

Ravel Morrison up next?

Oh, I'm deffo not saying he's a good signing,  quite the opposite. But I could see a world where he just didn't settle at Leverkusen, he's a youngish lad and has given the impression of having a bit of talent in the past (just like your ravel Morrison!). But Townsend is just shite. The bloos absolutely hate iwobi and he's miles better than Townsend. 

He doesn't bear any kind of comparison to Morrison. None at all. Gray's played more games for Leicester than Morrison has managed in total across his 12 clubs.

Decent player, pace off the bench, always seems to put the effort in. £1.5m. 

He won't score them many goals, or push them on, but it's a good deal.

Kids .... kids

bitter-no-better

bitter-no-better

Player Valuation: £15m
Superhero day in the son's school. Turns up expecting lots of spiderman, batman, ironman and captain america within the boys.

Get's the school and it's full of kids in rip off Liverpool kits. They never disappoint in making it all about them.

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Kids .... kids

bitter-no-better

bitter-no-better

Superhero day in the son's school. Turns up expecting lots of spiderman, batman, ironman and captain america within the boys.

Get's the school and it's full of kids in rip off Liverpool kits. They never disappoint in making it all about them.

Never happened. Surprised he never battered them, or sent Gylfi in.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Kids .... kids

bitter-no-better

bitter-no-better

Yeah right, can just see the conversation now;

'No lad, you're not wearing your Hulk costume, I paid £8.00 for that blag Liverpool kit and you're going to wear it with pride because it'll rub it right in the blueshite's faces and you know that's all I think about.'

NB. of course this took place in a school in Norway as there are no scouse Liverpool supporters.