You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

46 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Charming as ever

Dave Ryan
@DaveRyan1970
Liverpool fans having Italian bios is quite disturbing, especially when you consider what happened when they played Roma at anfield!

Then one reply is from the big book of made up shite 

Steve
@swoods91
I was in Spain with a mate about three years ago and a waiter heard a our accent and starting giving us ‘scousers’. abuse. We had a convo and told him we’ve hated them a lot longer than him - we became mates quite quickly. He was Italian and had a Juventus tattoo on his arm

Pathetic lying twats. 

3 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

How can anyone say he's chatting a load of shite? The lad had a tattoo. What more proof does anyone need?

The waiter is now his lad's godfather and he goes to County Road on his holidays. True story.

They had a thread on who they should play first at their new unicorn ground one prick said "Juventus for obvious reasons" and he wasn't alone suggesting them. Sick twisted wankers. As if Juventus give a flying fuck about them in any way at all. They don't give a fuck about the 39 people who died, they use it as a punchline. 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Lad, I was on holiday in Namibia once and two Bolton fans heard my accent and wanted to kick the shit out of me for them getting relegated in 1998. 

I had to convince them that I was a Liverpool fan and that I hate Everton as much as them. 

"Lad I was on the ISS and this Russian squared up to me, said Neil Ruddock battered his nan when them lot played Vladikavkaz in the 90's, educated him on the city and who real side are and he beemed with his eyeballs all that information by laser back to Russia and the only reason all them Russians stormed that square is because they thought they were red shite lad i'm telling you they are hated in the galaxy as well we go the supporters club in the Kremlin once a year Putin puts on a spread" 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They had a thread on who they should play first at their new unicorn ground one prick said "Juventus for obvious reasons" and he wasn't alone suggesting them. Sick twisted wankers. As if Juventus give a flying fuck about them in any way at all. They don't give a fuck about the 39 people who died, they use it as a punchline. 

Juventus response to such an invitation: "sorry, you're no Notts County."

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Stickman said:

Charming as ever

Dave Ryan
@DaveRyan1970
Liverpool fans having Italian bios is quite disturbing, especially when you consider what happened when they played Roma at anfield!

Steve
@swoods91
I was in Spain with a mate about three years ago and a waiter heard a our accent and starting giving us ‘scousers’. abuse. We had a convo and told him we’ve hated them a lot longer than him - we became mates quite quickly. He was Italian and had a Juventus tattoo on his arm

"Convo"? Fuck Off.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Stickman said:

Charming as ever

Dave Ryan
@DaveRyan1970

Steve
@swoods91

How would an Italian waiter in spain recognise a scouse accent?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Rumoured to want Saint Maximin from Newcastle for £50m if richarlison fucks off to Madrid. I think the lad would hold out for a bigger club than everton if he does leave Newcastle.

Hope so

That would be hilarious 

55 minutes ago, Block305 said:

Hahahaha the fucking hat.

They yet again prove their sole existence is attached to Liverpool FC. And hatred of course.

Imagine if they could say something like 'We were in a restaurant in Madrid,you know when we won our 6th European Cup. The waiter heard our accent and was a Real fan. He gave us free drinks all night while we rated both of our team's great players from around 20 European Cup wins. He'd never heard of Everton.'

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Catcherintherye is spouting shit on twitter saying Liverpool love the Mancs and put it on their own club website. No idea what he's on about but it's probably to do with the super league.

Somebody just shoot that cunt and put everyone out of their misery. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Catcherintherye is spouting shit on twitter saying Liverpool love the Mancs and put it on their own club website. No idea what he's on about but it's probably to do with the super league.

There’s a begrudging respect between the two greatest clubs in English football history, maybe he doesn’t recognise that. Can’t think why.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Oh aye, unlike them, we invite them into the pubs and sing their anti everton songs together, dont we? Oh wait....

• Upvote 3