You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

So, from Twitter over the last few days i have learned that there is a massive worldwide media witch-hunt against Pickford (because he plays for Everton, obvs) and that Thiago is a dreadful footballer as he has only managed a grand total of 65 minutes during the Euros.

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

So, from Twitter over the last few days i have learned that there is a massive worldwide media witch-hunt against Pickford (because he plays for Everton, obvs) and that Thiago is a dreadful footballer as he has only managed a grand total of 65 minutes during the Euros.

When the Dutch got knocked out one of the pundits dared to mention VVD (The Dutch captain) being injured and could things have been different if he was in the squad. Of course this was instantly labelled as an attack on Pickford and Everton by the Red obsessed media. 

15 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Like a sexual predator.

Should be in the Untrue trivia thread, however.

Having stirred intently at Diana's breasts, Craig had the idea for his "sexual predator" boots. Due to her untimely death he was forced by MI5 to drop "sexual" from the patent.

• Upvote 2

The shite on Minas miss 

Pity the little gobshite didn’t show that much fight at anfield

Posted by Ste Daley*User Info on July 7, 2021, 8:18 am, in reply to "And Messi is delighted"

Where all they had to do was not lose 4-0 and he went missing completely.

Ste

Previous Message

https://twitter.com/Nicocantor1/status/1412631908740124673

(Still, great story to tell in the future: 'I got trolled by Messi')

Previous Message

not the best penalty

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

When the Dutch got knocked out one of the pundits dared to mention VVD (The Dutch captain) being injured and could things have been different if he was in the squad. Of course this was instantly labelled as an attack on Pickford and Everton by the Red obsessed media. 

They're genuinely nuts

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Should be in the Untrue trivia thread, however.

Having stirred intently at Diana's breasts, Craig had the idea for his "sexual predator" boots. Due to her untimely death he was forced by MI5 to drop "sexual" from the patent.

Haha, I did use the term predator specifically as I knew he invented the boots.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Remind me again who are the one's  labelled "the victims" ? 

I don't know why they get so arsey over what was their greatest moment of this or any other season from the last god knows how many years 

46 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Even the bit about Diana? Now that I didn't know!

This place sometimes is knowledge.

Incredible as it may seem, yes.

Craig has said he will go to his grave without anyone knowing the truth.

So I sort of fucked him over really.

Knowledge is king.

On 05/07/2021 at 20:16, dockers_strike said:

Ha! I thought it was this one. At least someone pointed out the flaw in the argument!

Screenshot from 2021-07-05 20:14:56.png

Moaning about something that happened or didn’t happen decades before is something only a small club would do. Rafa has only been proven to be more correct which is probably why they’re still unable to forgive him.

The ban wasn't just for heysel it was for English fans behaviour for years previous including Everton fans and their hooligan book writers who took pride in being the exact cunts they deny they have. You know what I know we want to take ownership of heysel but any club that played in that stadium at that time the same thing would of happened the biggest crime of all is that a crumbling derelict shit hole was given that game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

We can't get away from the fact that some of our fans were to blame for what happened at Heysel. The ones responsible went to prison as they should have done. 

The rest of English football seem to conveniently forget about how many cunts caused murder for well over a decade, yet brag about it in books and films. But the scousers got everyone banned.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The ban wasn't just for heysel it was for English fans behaviour for years previous including Everton fans and their hooligan book writers who took pride in being the exact cunts they deny they have. You know what I know we want to take ownership of heysel but any club that played in that stadium at that time the same thing would of happened the biggest crime of all is that a crumbling derelict shit hole was given that game.

And their former love child, manchester united, were the first English club banned from European competition in 78 after their fans rioted at St Etienne. Just why St Etienne supported united's re instatement is beyond me.

Maybe if, just if, united's ban had continued, the hoolies following English clubs around Europe would have had a reality check?

Multiple Evertonians have waxed lyrical to me about the good old days when they’d fight around Europe, climb in to stadiums, cause hell up and down the country and then use Heysel as a stick to beat me with because I’m a Liverpool fan. It doesn’t matter that I was born in the middle of the 80’s and they were genuinely actively part of the problem, it’s my fault they’re shit.

• Upvote 1