You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I doubt he will wave but inside he will want to be stuck right in with the away fans laughing at the fucking bellends.

We will see, pretty sure he did at Chelsea and Newcastle?

However he won't wave when we sing, "should have signed for a big club"

Now that will boil their piss.

On 27/06/2021 at 08:50, Leyton388 said:

One thing this clearly shows though is Moshiri clearly doesn't give a fuck what big gay Bill or the County road Mongrals think.

It's going to be funny when the first thing Rafa does is sack Big Dunc. 

and in his first Press conference tells them to stop banging on about the Unicorn Stadium 

19 hours ago, Anubis said:

What will end Rafa’s reign of terror? Your relegation…

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/what-will-end-rafas-reign-of-terror.112981/

Christ that lot ' its his last chance at a big job'

It not a big job you bellend he's just doing what my Old Grandad did, after 40 years at sea he took a little caretakers job pottering around the grounds of the local Lunatic Asylum so he could be close to the family

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Can't believe he's the Everton manager. Makes you wonder, would Rafa ever go to United if they offered him a job?

Fair play to some of you for not caring but Rafa has ruined his legacy with Liverpool now for me. Fuck him, he just wants a pay day and doesn't care where he gets it.

He's a good manager and he'll do well there with that squad and money (which they have)

for new players. I think a few people are in for a suprise when Everton are in and around the top 4 come the end of the next few seasons.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9