You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 minutes ago, belarus said:

Ali

Trent / Arbeloa

Carragher

Virg

Xabi

Mascherano

Stevie

Mo

Torres

Sadio

No left back. That team is probably good enough to win with 10 men to be fair. 

I agree mostly. Obviously you just forgot to put Robbo in but I’d leave Masch out and drop Henderson in there in his place. He’s earned it. Arbeloa though? No chance. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Catcher will say it was reds and the last house standing never happened. 

He would say that kopites demolished the other houses and loyal evertonians stood guard on the lone surviving house.  Then one night in 1937 after they had won the league cup, fa cup, European cup and Uefa cup their attention was distracted celebrating and kopites managed to demolish the last house. 

As a mark of respect for the poor previous tenants of the houses the club built a stand in their honour and to remind evertonians to never trust kopties again. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Impostor said:

He would say that kopites demolished the other houses and loyal evertonians stood guard on the lone surviving house.  The one night in 19367 after they had won the league cup, fa cup, European cup and Uefa cup their attention was distracted and kopites managed to demolish the last house. 

As a mark of respect for the poor previous tenants of the houses the club built a stand in their honour and to remind evertonians to never trust kopties again. 

That or the arl arse cleaned up getting a fortune for the house.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No left back. That team is probably good enough to win with 10 men to be fair. 

I agree mostly. Obviously you just forgot to put Robbo in but I’d leave Masch out and drop Henderson in there in his place. He’s earned it. Arbeloa though? No chance. 

Oops, yeah Robbo left back!

Hendo was one I flirted with, but head over heart and he’s on the bench. 

Arbeloa was a better right back than Trent. Trent is a much more gifted footballer, but Arbeloa was a great full back. Didn’t take to him as a character like, but he was a cracking player.

Trent’s stats and gifts aside, there’s just things missing for me at the minute. He’s ridiculously young and could and should end up as a world class whatever he ends up as, but at the minute he’s behind the Arbeloa we had in 08/09 as a full back.

• Upvote 1

If that is genuine don’t for one minute think it was a ket wigged scally it will be one of the golden generation of fans still fuming at not having twelvty European Cups and foaming at the mouth over the small club truth. He lives in their heads and they pay him rent.