You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Even if they end up with Allardyce again, sell Richarlison and DCL then buy some random from the Championship to replace them, their fans will still say Liverpool are shit and on their day at least six of their players are better than ours.

And manager. 

11 hours ago, General Dryness said:

They need to get relegated to give them some perspective and reset their expectations. 

All these years hanging around in limbo winning nothing must really fuck with your head. Go up or go down. Do fucking something for fucks sake. Pointless cunts.

Seen a lot of other fans have noticed they exist recently, only to comment that they are the most pointless, joyless and boring club in the country.

Sky were in town yesterday asking their fans who they wanted as the next manager and a few said Conte, much to the amusement of everyone in the comments section after the clip was on Twatter.

On 16/06/2021 at 23:32, Tony Moanero said:

You could fit what Richard Keys knows about football on the back of a postage stamp and still have room to spare.

With the possible exception of Jimmy Saville Keys is the most odious twat to ever take to the airwaves

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

Repped. I wouldn’t be arsed if he went there.

The only reason I am arsed it that he will get so much shit from them if he doesn’t do well. I will always have a lot of respect for Rafa and what he did for us on and off the pitch. It will be hard to watch those fuckers try to slaughter a good man 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

Repped. I wouldn’t be arsed if he went there.

The only reason I am arsed it that he will get so much shit from them if he doesn’t do well. I will always have a lot of respect for Rafa and what he did for us on and off the pitch. It will be hard to watch those fuckers try to slaughter a good man 

33 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Don’t reckon he”ll get the job now anyway which I’m glad about but I do think people are kidding themselves and that things would turn very sour if he started playing up to them, especially if they started doing well.

Sorry don't agree. I can hardly See Rafa making snide comments about us just to appease the fucking maniacs. He will act with dignity and class he always has and if he happens to win something with them then it matters not one flying fuck to me, just like when Kenny won the League with Blackburn.

• Upvote 8

Chelsea weren't our traditional rivals, they are a massive gang of twats but it only became rivals when we played them a few times in the Champions League. It didnt really bother me when he went there. 

I wouldn't hate him if he took the Everton job but but would wonder why he would take it and subject himself to the hassle and bother that would go with it. He doesn't need the money as he's just spent 18 months in China and took other jobs away from his family in other countries so it isn't even a case of it being on his doorstep and easy money. 

It would only bother me if he did well with them but the upside is the bitter fuckers wouldn't be able to properly enjoy it because he's an ex Kopite and they hate him. If he started off badly they would hound him out even faster than fat sam.