You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The thought has also occurred to me, of their board playing to their own gallery by stringing Rafa along and then fucking him off. Give it to Nuno as first (and always) planned, to enormous outpouring of relief from their fans, and essentially buying god-like status, because they played Rafa like a fiddle, thus allowing them reel out endless spiel about BMD and anything else they care to mention. Moshiri would once again be a hero.

• Upvote 1

They're a bit stuck, though.

They set down a marker by bringing in Ancelotti--the dawn of a new age, back in the big time with a big name manager, etc etc etc.

How do they go back to a young manager looking to establish himself?

(Even if that might be what's in their best interests long term.)

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

They need to get relegated to give them some perspective and reset their expectations. 

All these years hanging around in limbo winning nothing must really fuck with your head. Go up or go down. Do fucking something for fucks sake. Pointless cunts.

This.

I find it bizarre people think Moshiri would engage with Benitz to become manager as a weird was to manipulate the fans. Why on earth would he do that when Nuno Santo appeared favourite to get the job last weekend?

The only one thinking they might be manipulated here is Santo. Id imagine not only is he wondering WTF is going on but might be close to saying you know what, stuff your shitty little club.

If Rafa gets the job, he might be the one to tell them to stop looking over their shoulder at Liverpool and until they get that monkey off their back, they aint going to make any progress.

Time will tell I guess.

• Like 1

This will start with :

Fuck that, I’m not going while he’s there, lid

to

Well, I’m going the match cos I love Everton, lid. You know, Love Everton - Hate Benitez. 
to

ahhh lid, he knows he’s at a proper club now lid, I know for a fact he’s fucking hated them since he left there - so it’s alright 

to 

It really winds the Redshite up lid, that’s he’s always really been one of us you know lid. Always knew he really wanted to come here. RAFA, RAFA BENITEZ !!!!!!

1 hour ago, Marko121 said:

This will start with :

Fuck that, I’m not going while he’s there, lid

to

Well, I’m going the match cos I love Everton, lid. You know, Love Everton - Hate Benitez. 
to

ahhh lid, he knows he’s at a proper club now lid, I know for a fact he’s fucking hated them since he left there - so it’s alright 

to 

It really winds the Redshite up lid, that’s he’s always really been one of us you know lid. Always knew he really wanted to come here. RAFA, RAFA BENITEZ !!!!!!

3 days is a long time in the mind of a blooo