You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

And this twat has weighed in now  Mike Parry If Rafa Benitez is appointed @Everton manager I'm out of there. As a 60 years Evertonian season-ticket holder I will not accept a reject Liverpool manager at Goodison. It's a joke. The legends Bill Shankly and Harry Catterick will be sharing a glass of bemused whisky tonight ..

Hes one horrible cunt him 

• Upvote 1

The reject Liverpool manager

20 Years

Valencia

Liverpool

Inter Milan

Chelsea

Napoli

Newcastle United

Everton

76 Years

European

18 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Might be funny if he goes on a small winning streak at the beginning of the season, watching them develop an eye twitch trying to figure out whether to support Rafa or not.

We know what they're like for getting over excited too, if they're top after 3 games they'll be stealing our Rafa songs to sing in The Brick

I just said the same to my mate. They have a favourable run in August & September.

I can foresee La Bamba being number 1 in the charts at the start of October.

A permanent yellowish cloud over the BlooShack at the moment.  The steam off record levels of boiled piss. 

The response on GOT is fascinating stuff.

Part of me wants it to be true just to see their reaction if and when it's announced formally, the other side of me doesn't want to see the man exposed to the inevitable bile (although he'll be amply compensated £ wise and seems to be pretty thick skinned), and there's always the risk that he'll stabilise and improve them.  I like them being shit, it all just seems right.

This is the man who helped Djimi Traore get a Champions League winners medal after all, which was some feat.

• Upvote 1

Gonna be dead funny this and we'll have laods of wind up material from it all...

They'll laud and hail him when he arrives - more out of some weird idea they have got one over on us over it and we are arsed....and then he'll be a murdering redshite bastard who should never have been near their 'great' club,  as those mutants hound him out and treat him like shite when he inevitably fails to reach their laughable expectations

The fume will be atomic about how he deliberately fucked them up because he is a redshite bastard...blah blah blah.

The fume will be beyond epic....gonna be dead funny...and we can sit back and laugh and hail 'Agent Rafa'

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I agree, it has a chance of happening though. He will have money to spend and will start doing well, if he starts throwing a few comments our way it well go very sour very quickly imo.

The biggest stick up their arse over this is rafas comment about them being a small club. Seems like it might be the quickest way to get them on side, they love it when their managers have a dig at us it's almost like managing ability comes second.

8 minutes ago, Aventus said:

The biggest stick up their arse over this is rafas comment about them being a small club. Seems like it might be the quickest way to get them on side, they love it when their managers have a dig at us it's almost like managing ability comes second.

They might say it's the small club comment but it is 100 million percent him giving them the worst night of their lives by us coming back from 3 nil down when most of them had turned the telly off and gone to bed at half time for a wank only to be woke up 2 hours later by new years eve on acid 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

Yes. Benitez is an intelligent, calculating man, he loves the area and knows he will not get the Liverpool job again and so he will want the Everton gig for the long term. To achieve that he will need the fans onside.

• Upvote 1

Watched the 2005 final in a pub, One of our party went for a walk when the penalties started as he couldn’t handle it. Anyway, we win and I go to find him to bring him in to celebrate. He’s walking back towards the pub, all forlorn. I ask him what’s wrong and it turned out some bloke had passed him angrily muttering “fucking Italians” and so he’d assumed Milan had won. Must have been a Blueshite.

• Upvote 1